t r z y

"Hey Wyatt man," Zed called to his best friend, "Who is Peachy🍑💗? She just sent you a message."

"No one," Wyatt assured his zombie friend quickly. Zed frowned. He could tell something was off immediately. Wyatt told Zed everything anytime.

"Hey man, I'll see you later ok? I gotta go do Add- something."

"What do you have to do?" Zed asked confused, but his werewolf friend was gone in the blink of an eye. Zed shrugged before turning around and spotting his girlfriend.

"Hey Zed," Addison called running up to her boyfriend.

"Hey!" the zombie boy exclaimed, "Wanna go do something fun?"

"I actually have cheer right now." the girl admitted dropping her bag off on the wide silver bench outside.

"Of course!" Zed exclaimed, "Let's hang out next time." Addison had also been busy ever since the werewolves had arrived. Addison had explained that there were a lot of new werewolves that wanted to join the team. 

"Next time!" She agreed as she jogged off. Zed watched his girlfriend go. He smiled happily. It felt like only yesterday he was being shunned for being a zombie. Now he had an awesome girlfriend and an awesome best friend at an awesome school with awesome people. Zed's thoughts were disrupted by the buzz of Addison's phone. It was in the water bottle holding pouch and it lit up with a notification from someone named b a b y😈💜. Zed frowned. He had never texted Addison. The notification was long gone, so Zed grabbed Addison's phone and turned it on. He hesitated for a moment before swiping up and unlocking Addison's phone. One look wouldn't hurt anybody, would it? Zed tapped on the contact b a b y😈💜. 

b a b y😈💜: ill c u real soon.

Zed was surprised. He scrolled up a little and began ready the conversations.

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2:05 p.m.

Peachy🍑💗: Hey, r u picking me up?

b a b y😈💜: Of course. 

b a b y😈💜: what r u wearing

Peachy🍑💗

b a b y😈💜: hotter than the sun

Peachy🍑💗: thx

b a b y😈💜: After we're going to my house.

Peachy🍑💗Your sister tho...

b a b y😈💜: They're not home

Peachy🍑💗U sure

b a b y😈💜: willa wont b home until tomorrow afternoon. we'll probably b done by then.

Peachy🍑💗: b careful...

b a b y😈💜: i no.

Peachy🍑💗:c u soon bby

b a b y😈💜: c u soon

Wednesday, May 4th, 7:38

b a b y😈💜: You ready 4 tonight?

Peachy🍑💗

b a b y😈💜:  my moon you're hot

Peachy🍑💗 : zed asked me 2 hang out last night 

b a b y😈💜: does he suspect

Peachy🍑💗: no

b a b y😈💜:  sometimes i wanna smack zed in the head for being so oblivious.

Peachy🍑💗:  sometimes not tho... after all u didn't want to break off all those years of friendship with him.

b a b y😈💜:  sometimes when he calls you his i wanna rip him to shreds

Peachy🍑💗: Your jealousy is showing mr.lykensen

b a b y😈💜: and so is something else when you're in that dress...

Peachy🍑💗: c u soon

b a b y😈💜: i hope so.

Zed couldn't take anymore. He turned Addison's phone off and stood there in disbelief. His best friend and his girlfriend. It all made sense. Why they were so busy all the time. Why they were always doing "pre-calc" all the time at each others houses. They were probably together right now. Zed stared at the phone that belonged to his once thought to be loyal girlfriend. Before he could think about it, he smashed it against the pavement. He felt his inner zombie begin to surface. The z-band failed to keep the zombie boy calm as he transformed into his real form and began to lumber in search of his girlfriend and best friend.

++++++++++++++

Hey guys! I'm in need of ideas! Please give me ideas in the comments! I'm running out of my own!

~rachel