Chapter 2- Personal Problems

Toby's POV:
Ethan and I walked out of the pack doctor's office. He had told us something, so that we'd avoid trouble in the future. He had told us that since I was Ethan's mate, he was capable of impregnating me. Yet only Alpha's can do that. "So you have to make sure you wrap it up during intercourse".

I was happy that he had told us, I don't want to be pregnant. I'll be treated like a girl, I hate that. I was treated like that when I was little.... I'm young, but I was sorta raised with them so I had to keep up with them to survive and I've matured dramatically.

Flashback.... Toby= 10 Months Old

Narrative Voice...

Toby walked down the hallways crying, he was holding his lucky teddy. He was a giraffe named Jiffy. He always got bullied by his half-siblings (same father) about his teddy bear. A few minutes earlier, his oldest half-brother, Bryce had put very spicy hot peppers into the front of his diaper.

His privates were starting to burn and his mother didn't care, she was at the mall, his father cared deeply for his youngest child.

He came to a stop in front of his father's door and heard weird noises on the opposite side of the door. He started trying to push the door open, but failed because the door was at least 37 times bigger than the baby. He spit his pacifier out and started to cry loudly. His high pitch girly voice made his father stop on the other side and he jumped to his feet.

The huge door opened and the 64 year old man walked out, though he looked to be in his late 20s.

He picked up his crying son and walked into the room. The woman laying on his bed was a young brunette named Kassandra. She blushed and covered up her naked body. "What's the matter my little angel?" Toby coughed and tried to speak, but it just came out as random syllables. He cried harder and tried to take off his diaper, his father took it off instead.

"These are Bryce's peppers. Bryce get your ass in here!" As the delinquent started walking, Kassandra shot daggers at Toby. "I've got to go to my Mate, bye babe". "Sure, whatever, bye".

Bryce was punished by getting a beaten and then being put in the corner in a dark room.

~A Few Weeks Later~
Toby cried as Bryce dragged him out of the house butt and tiny balls naked, the crispy air and cold snow making him cry harder. "You are going to fucking pay for what the hell you did to me. My ass hurted, I'm 17, too old to be getting spankings".

He walked his younger brother to the gate and dropped the trembling baby in the snow. He then reached into his bag and pulled out a thong, a dress, bracelets, dark brown hair extensions, and flats.

He forced Toby to wear them and then made him follow him to his friend's house. It was guy's night, so all of his friends would be there, humiliating his brother further.

"Who's the pretty little girl?" "She's my pet slut, Toby. She has a penis, but you can still take turns with her". Most of his friends agreed, except for a few, who had been dating each other.

After half an hour, Bryce went to check on his brother. He found him in the master bedroom with his head faced down onto the sheets and his behind up in the air. He was crying, his voice matching that of a girl. Bryce wrapped himself around the crybaby and whispered to him, "don't mention a thing to Daddy".

End of Flashback.

I shivered at the memories of my childhood. Treated as a girl. More than half the time I wasn't treated as if I was a human being. Is that why Mom treated me that way, she wanted a daughter but got a son? And treated me the way daughters are supposed to be treated? I had a sister she put up for adoption.