Rufus Emeterio

5. September 2017 - Rufus Emeterio

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together."

- Marilyn Monroe

The Death-Cast didn't call me today, because I wasn't going to die, but I might as well just. Not to be dramatic or anything, but my whole family is chilling on the bottom of a lake (though this happened some time ago), my girlfriend broke up with me and now doesn't want anything to do with me because I beat up her now-boyfriend -who is an idiot, by the way- and my two best friends do not know a thing about cheering a person up.

They're great dudes, Malcolm and Tagoe, the best to be honest. They follow me everywhere and I have no doubt they'll stay with me till the end - which will hopefully be in many years. But being tactful is not their thing.

They're my only family along with the other Plutos. Aimee was part of that family until quite recently. Her suddenly aunt had enough money to have Aimee living with her, and therefore she left Pluto. And Peck - that complete idiot gave her crappy advice. Saying she should wipe the board clean in her "new life". That moron caused her to break up with me, so it was only fair I beat him up.

Aimee disagreed and came to Pluto in full rage. Before we could send like one text a day to each other, but now she has blocked me. I still blame Peck as he probably put her up to it. Malcolm and Tagoe agreed with me.

Yet I'm the one without her.

Everywhere I go around the house, there are memories of the things we did together. Like the couch, we cuddled on when she was watching documentaries. The living room where we sometimes held a picnic together or the dining room where she would do her homework and I would stare at her while she did them.

I was laying in my room alone. Tagoe and Malcolm were tactful enough to sense I wanted some time alone. I don't think alone-time was what I needed, but it was definitely what I wanted.

My face was buried in my pillow and I had Aimee's yellow blanket wrapped around me. I felt stupid for doing so, but it was the closest I could be to her. Sounds rather pathetic. I sighed. Nothing made me feel better. I almost wanted to do my homework just to think of something else. Almost.

The door opened and someone stepped inside.

"Hey, dude." It was Tagoe.

When I didn't answer, Malcolm continued. "We're going to a bar tonight and you're coming."

"We're not old enough to drink our troubles away," I say. Though it would actually be perfect. Maybe we can get some at a store and drink it in Althea Park till sunrise. Screw school. I'm gonna fail anyway.

"Not that kind of bar. It's a gay bar." I finally move my head and glance at Tagoe with a raised eyebrow. "We're going to a gay bar and you're coming because you need someone to get over Aimee."

I stare at them sceptically, but maybe it wasn't such a crazy idea.

.:lll:.

.:lll:.

.:lll:.

Hope you enjoyed this second chapter. They'll probably become longer from now on.

Please leave a comment :D