Chapter 2 - What Just Happened..

Okay so this is gonna kinda start a bit after where we left off in the last chapter.

The picture on the side is Kyle. :P

~Kyle's P.O.V.~

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned in pain coming from my left side. I could barely see where I was, it looked like a office of some kind..

"Where the hell.." I grumbled as I looked around seeing that I was in the nurses office and looked to my side to see Skyler fast asleep in a chair... He looked so cute with his messy hair in his face.. Hmm..

"Your finally awake I see!" I jumped as I looked to see were the voice had came from, the nurse of course. She came up to the bed and smiled softly to me. I relaxed and smiled back nodding softly.

"How long has he been asleep for..?" I asked the nurse glancing over to Skyler.

"About an hour or so, he was so worry about you he didn't;t want to sleep." As I listened I wondered why he hadn't just left me there in the hall way.. Or just dropped me off here for gods sake..

"How long have I been out?" I then asked facing back to the nurse then glancing at the clock on the wall seeing it was well pass 5 O'clock! God damn I slept threw half of the school day!

"More then enough I'll say!" She laughed, jeez she's loud Doesn't she see pour Skyler sleeping there!

"Oh um yeah.. " It was silent for a while before I broke the silence, "I guess I'll just um.. go then." I said slowly hopping out of the bed.

"Hold your horses young man!" I glanced at her wondering why she had said that, "What about your boyfriend there?"

I instantly blushed when she proclaimed Skyler as my boyfriend... "N-no see madam you got it all wrong.. H-he's not my b-boyfriend.. We just met today.. He's the new kid.. He was just helping me is all..."

"Oh really? By the way he kept ta- I mean scribbling on about you and all you've done for him, It sounded a bit more then just him being the new kid." She smirked at me as I blushed even more knowing I've been seeking someone for a little bit now..

"W-well madam, It's n-nothing of the sort..." I looked down kinda hoping it was what she was thinking but, I mean we just met.. I need to take things slow..

She just smiled softly and nodded, "So your just gonna ditch him? After all he did bring you here and stayed waiting for you."

I sighed in defeat and glanced at Skyler's sleeping form and nodded understanding what she wants me to do. I walked over to him and softly nudged his shoulder.

Nothing.

I nudged him again, he groaned. Damn... that was sexy........

I blushed again and softly rubbed his shoulder trying to wake him and whispered "Hey, Skyler hun, Um.. It's time to wake up..." I blushed more not knowing what to do.

He moved some more and his eye lids slowly opened glancing at me threw misty gray eyes. I blushed and bit my lower lip softly starring into his eyes.

He softly smiled blinking some waking up more and sat up more properly since he was slouched down while sleeping. He reached for his note book and scribbled down with a pen as I read over his shoulder.

"Thanks beautiful, I appreciate it a lot." He flashed a smile at me knowing I read it as I was blushing forcefully.

I just nodded not wanting to talk and just end up embarrassing myself...

He yawned and kissed my cheek. I looked up at him a bit shocked and smiled alil while gulpping getting nervouse.

He scribbled in a note pad again stating, "We should be gettin' home, do you need a ride?"