Chapter 15: Feels.

Drew's POV:

On GMA, One Minute LIVE!!

Already on it, Baby Girl.x

"Hey man, Change it to channel 4." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Just. Do. It." I said gritting my teeth.

"Fine." He groaned.

"I can't believe we're even related." He grumbled finishing his cereal.

I looked at him in disgust.

"Who eats like that?" I said shaking my head.

"Me, you got a prob-"

"Shh, It's on!!" I shouted throwing the cup at him.

"Oww!!!!"

"Good Morning America I'm Christina Manning and this is Michael Evans and we're live here in New York City at 8:55 am with the lovely and talented Alex Taylor!" She clapped.

She smiled and waved at the camera.

Woah, She looks hot.

"Hello, Alex it's amazing to have you here with us today." Michael said.

"It's amazing to be here Michael, Thank you for having me." She said politely.

"Well, As you guys can see we started 10 mins later than our usual time. There must have been traffic, Wasn't there Alex." Christina said.

I could tell she was trying to be polite, But if she wasn't on national T.V she would probably snap at her. I don't know why but that smile just looks a bit off.

"Honestly, There wasn't much. My manager just told me 15 Mins before the show started and I am a bit jet lagged so I guess that would explain my tardiness." She said.

So she doesn't like her manager. Huh.

"No worries, Anyways Your here alone today which is a total different atmosphere from the last time."

"Yeah, It is" She replied her eyes pleading her not to say anything.

What the hell? What is she doing?

"Well is it true what happened between you and Ariana Jones." She smiled.

"It depends on what you think happened?" She asked it seemed like she was trying so hard to dodge the question.

"That you guys aren't friends anymore because of these certain pics that surfaced the internet this past week?" She said.

As she said those words pictures came up on the screen of Ariana Jones and Dylan Rhynes-I hear my sister gushing over him all the time-holding hands secretly, Him kissing her cheek, Them smiling at each other, Trying to hide from paps, And lastly them kissing.

"So? What do you have to say?" She asked.

I felt horrible for her, She was really put on the spot and I could tell she looked uncomfortable.

Baby, How are you going to get out of this one?

"I- Well, Um, Ari and I are still friends. I love her and she's like a sister to me, But even the best of friends get into small arguments. Just because we're famous doesn't mean we're not human." She said confidently.

I smiled. Even though she looks a bit sad, She really knows what she's doing.

"Well, That's true but something tells me this isn't so small." He said pointing to the screen again.

Why do they keep pestering her? It's like they want to see her break down. I knew the subject of Ariana and hers fight was a bit tough for her for some reason and I know that there's probably more to the story but right now she just looks like she wants to be held.

Man, I sound so gay.

Screenshots of tweets came up on the screen behind her and she turned around to take a look.

'@AlexT: Some people just aren't what they seem. #EffedRelationships'

'@ArianaJJ: Just accept it. #LoveIsLove.'

'@ArianaJJ: Wishing you loved the two of us together.'

'@AlexT: #Backstabbing ah, The feeling of it.'

What? When the hell did this happen. I looked at the date of the tweet and noticed it was before I gave her back her phone. It also said it was sent from iPhone so it must not have been sent by a computer. I'm so confused.

"I can honestly say that I didn't write those. All my fans know I'm not really the cryptic tweeting type, I usually just straight out tell what's on my mind. I hate the mystery and stuff like, No If I want you to know how I feel then I'll straight out say it. Those tweets aren't mine, I actually lost my phone for the past 2 weeks and only got it back last night." She said.

"Really? So, Who wrote them?" The lady asked raising an eyebrow.

Those tweets make her look really bad, It seems like she's the bad guy in this whole situation.

Poor girl.

"That's for me to know." She said wiggling her eyebrows at the camera trying to ease up the suspicion.

I just hope she doesn't think it's me.

"So it wasn't you?" Michael repeated.

What the hell did She just say? Idiot.

"Nope."

"You said that if you want someone to know how you feel you'll straight out say it?" Christina asked.

She nodded.

"How do you feel?" She asked softly.

Right at that moment she looked broken. To anyone she might have looked like she was thinking but for some reason to me it was more than that. Like she didn't want to say something and was holding it in.

"Excited for my new movie." She smiled the most fake smile I've seen on her.

"About that movie, What is it about?" She smiled.

She sighed in what looked like relief. I could tell she was trying to hold back the hurt and distraught look in her face until she started rambling about her movie. I could also tell she was happy about her job and loved what she did but she was still sad from what happened before.

What? I'm very observant.

"Dude, What's with you and this chick?" My douche of a brother Jeremy asked.

"Shut up." I said grabbing my phone and jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"Helping out someone." I responded before shutting the door.

------------------------//--------------------
Authors note:

This was Drew's POV!!! Finally you see everything in his eyes.... I hope you liked it and if you want more in his POV the tell me!!!! Where do you think Drew went???

Comment!