New home, new life

We have been in our house for a few hours now. George wasn't lying he had put all the furniture in a place and the house looked immaculate. The house was just like a all the others in the suburb. Just  a nice white building with a porch, driveway and garden full of flower beds. It has one floor and a attic which is my bedrrom. It also has 3 bedrooms all double bedrooms and 2 with en-suites which was perfect for us. I quickly unpacked my suitcase and hung up a picture of me and my dad to the side of my bed. I took that picture everywhere with me. It was the last picture I took with him the day before the crash when we went to a football game. It was the semi-finals and the team we support got into the final. After my dad waiting all those years for them to win they finally did but he wasn't there to see them lift the cup. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I realised I should get back to unpacking. 

  I was woken up by the sun beaming through the window and lying on the floor. I must've fallen asleep while unpacking because I was still in the clothes I wore yesterday. I had the weirdest dream as well. I was hugging this boy on a beach and he told me how much he loved me and we both seemed so happy. I recognised the boys face though but I didn't know his name. I was snapped out my thoughts once again by a bang and then laughing and it seemed like it was coming from the Sahyounie's house. I looked out the window to see a car crashed into Sahyounie's driveway gate with Daniel standing hysterically laughing with his phone out which looked like he was taking a picture or videoing the situation. I quickly ran outside wondering what was going on. I shouted for Daniel and he turned round and smiled and said "Hey Eva" I smiled back and said "What's going on!? Why is there a car crashed into the side of your driveway gate" then he burst out laughing as well as other people. I turned around to see 3 boys sitting in a car the one who was driving was looking pretty worried now while the other two boys one in the passenger seat and another in the back of the car. Then the boy who was driving spoke and said "Don't worry babe! It was an accident. Thanks for be concerned though but your neighbour here is safe" Then Daniel interupted and said "Erm Beau. That's my cousin..." Then the two boys in the car started laughing again. The guy Beau or whatever his name was started scratching the back of his neck and looking at me awkwardly then he said "Sorry babe I didn't know. I'm Beau and you are..?" "Aw it's ok. Eva...I didn't expect you to know I only moved here last night" "aw right. That's why I've not seen you around then" There was a little bit of an awkward silence then the boy in the front seat shouted " Beau, Daniel are we going into the city or not?" I just looked at the ground and said "Well I better be go back home now" and Beau and Daniel just looked at me and smiled then Daniel said "Well we should be back by 6 so if you just want to come across. The door should be open so just come in." I just nodded and smiled and walked along the street back to my house. I'm sure I've seen that Beau boy somewhere else before but I don't know where...