Leif x Ava

*a continuation from the last story*

Ava is italics.

Ava's POV

After Lief walking in on Pierce and I, I cant get him out of my mind. Its like all I can think about is his body over mine. I just want him to dominate me and put me in my place. I think I'm going to try something tonight. I think I'm going to try to seduce him if I can...I suck at that. I hear someone walk in the room but I don't think much of it. I continue to fantasize about Leif screwing my small body, but before I know it I get hit in the side of the had and pass out.

1 hour later

I wake up and I'm completely naked......I'm tied up by some sort of magic rope. I feel like the more I move the tighter it gets and it runs right across my pussy making me wet. I see Leif walk in. LEIF WHATS GOING ON!!!! WHY AM I TIED UP!!! LET M-. Shh princess its going to be okay. I didn't like how Pierce claimed you so I'm making you my own says the white haired demon. He starts to bend down near my core and he pulls the rope making it tighter causing me to moan from the friction. I can feel myself getting more red by the second and I can feel myself wanting Leif even more than I ever have. 

Lief's POV

I have Ava tied up with my special rope. She keeps making noises and its causing my lower area to grow. I want her. I want to make her ache so badly she begs for me. I don't say a word to her and start to touch her pussy. Its so wet its making me crave her. She keeps whimpering and moaning so loudly, its a good thing I brought her to a place she cant be heard. The others will be mad I used magic but I don't care I just want Ava to myself. I cut the rope on her pussy and pull down my pants. I know some human action fro finding videos on Ava's laptop. "Start sucking" I demand and force Ava's head onto my lower area. It feels so good. I grab her boobs and touch he nipples, it makes her squirm. She removes her head and says this " Let me ride you please im aching for you"  I move and sit down so she can sit on top of me. She gets on top of me and starts to move at a slow pace the she starts to speed up. I can hear her cursing and moaning making me feel hot. My hands are on her hips moving with her. she finally slowed down and got off of me. There was this sticky white stuff all over me and I look over and see Ava with a face of content. She asks me if I can untie her but I just hit upside the head and knock her out so I can return her before the other raise suspicion.

Ava's POV 

I wake up in my bed and my head is killing me. I feel like I had the weirdest dream I was just in the kitchen and the I was screwing Leif and now I'm back in bed with Pierce asleep by my side. I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower and while looking in the mirror I notice several marks on my body almost like rope burns. I get out the shower and I run into Leif but he just avoids me and goes through the wall. I guess it wall just my imagination. I return to my room and see Peirce with an angry face. He won't tell me whats wrong I just shove it off and continue my day.

little did Ava know was Pierce knew what Leif did and knew this wasn't the last of the demons who were going to touch his princess.