Fuckin Bitch

I started running behind Jade as fast as I could hearing the ops trail behind me. I felt a sharp pain in my left leg as I begun to limp, I reached down and felt a wet thick substance on my hand.

"Hurry come in here" , Jade was at what looked like a bomb shelter in the ground. I squealed in pain hopping into the cellar. As Jade followed i sat on a cot and held my leg trying not to scream.

I looked around and saw a picture of Jade and a little boy, can goods, books, a box of toys, and a locked chest. I snapped back to reality when I started getting light headed.

"Ssss ahh ahh wa- wait " jade grabbed my leg and started to dig the bullet out with her fingers. I swear I never felt pain like this in my life. My blood was dripping on the cement floor as she began pulling it out. "Just take me ta-take me please Im finna die " I wined aloud holding my face leaning back on the cot.

"Shut. the. fuck. up. "She looked dead at me. She took a sleeve off her arm and wrapped it around my leg. She got up and went to the opposite side of the room and brought back a first aid kit.

****3 hrs later

I wake up and notice im alone but the bag of money was still here so i figured she was gonna be back. I stood up slowly and limped over to the picture of Jade and the little boy. I analyzed it and noticed the boy look so much like jade. I looked on the back and it was taken 2 years ago. She look happy in this picture I wonder what happened.

I cant believe im an outlaw like ik damn well im out for the season. Damn why me just why. Ive been through so much shit man it doesnt add up. I just got shot. I lost a beautiful girl. But I also met a disturbingly damaged one. I need a blunt and I need some pussy.
I feel like I can never trust any girl again after what my FL did to me. She broke me so bad at times I wonder how could someone put you through pain that they been through.

Like I stg it amazes me this girl opened up to me and i immediately got attached. Then boom 24 months later she treated me how her last treated her. If i had a chance to come face to face with her i prolly would still kneel at her feet smh. What good pussy would do to ya but, i cant even say it was that it was so much deeper than that. She never wanted to admitt how much she wanted me but i could tell by the look that was in her eyes. My gahh my heart is about to burst i needa bl-

"Wtf are you thinkin bout " i wiped my cheek as a tear fell down. Jade just got back with covers and papers?

"Sex" I said with a smirk standing up tryna look sexy but failing miserably. I grabbed my leg wincing in pain and quickly sat back down.

"Mhm I brought some extra blankets so u can make a pallet" i laughed she got me fucked up I just got shot and she want me to sleep on the fukin concrete.

"No fuck that ill walk str8 out this bitch and go my ass tf home before i sleep on cement bitch" i said in a assertive tone. She smirked

"What if i sleep on the floor witchu?" She said in a seductive tone. I raised my eyebrow as she started taking off her shirt n slowly strolled over to me. And crawled unto my lap and started kissing my neck placing my hands on her ass

"Is this what you were thinkin about daddy" she moaned in my ear. I nodded my head slowly bitin my lip.
I flipped her on the cot and started kissing her neck rubbing my hands all over her body slowly dragging my tongue down to her nipples. Drawing circles around them and eventually slightly tugging them as i suck them.

"Awww"she moaned aloud. I started to pull her pants off kissing her stomach then her inner thighs. Lifting her legs over my shoulder kissing her pussy through her panties. "Tell me you need me" i demanded in a low seductive tone.
To be continued......

*****

Like n comment

Ideas?

Should i keep goin?
Should i die?

Answers plz 5 hours till i make my decision