Back to 20

What should I do!? We can't be together!? This is so not happening!! How I can turn back to normal, to my old self?!!

CAST
Han Seow Yen

That's her real name at the age of 70 years old. She has 7 grandson and 5 grand daughter. Her life was quite normal, just like the other old women. Playing Mahjong, cards, walking around shops and also many more that old women usually do. Her favorite grandson will also pay a visit for her next week and also will be living there for 3 months cause he is an exchange student from Korea. She's very happy with that but before everything changes.

Wang Yi Ping

That was her so called second name that just came out from her mind. This name came out from her mind when her age turn back to the age of 20. This changed her life a lot plus also going to be a big problem for her. She will be a helper of Han Seow Yen and this is all a big lie of course. A really big lie to everybody especially to his favorite grandson. She had a hard life here, playing this role.

Luhan

This is Han Seow Yen favorite grandson, that will pay a visit and also staying with her for 3 months. He is actually from China but living in Korea following his parents due to work. He will actually staying in his grandmother's house with his Korean best friend.

Han Kang Woo

His first name was also 'Han' but he has no blood related to Luhan's granny. He is also Luhan's best friend in Korea and also an exchange student. The first person to know everything but still keep's it as a secret.

A/N notes:

So this is my third story other than 'SOWK' and 'ITT'. The next update will be coming soon!! In a bit...

2014