How it Started...

Anna raced down the hall. SHIT! she thought, I am going to be late to Geography. He felt his cheeks burn red as he knocked on the door and all the students shot him a look of hatred. Then coach Browns eyes met his.

"Skyler... Your late." Coach Brown said in his usall manly voice that made Anna feel some type of way.

"I know sir! I am sorry I-I was busy and..." she stammerd out before Coach Brown cut him short.

"I will see you after class Miss.Fite." He mutterd and gave his loushious beard a stroke.

Anna gulped and set down all the eyes in the class staring at him. 45 mins later the bell rang and all the students were dismissed to lunch. Allie waited by his locker like she usally does.

"Allie go I am having a discussion with Anna. Have a nice day." Coach Brown mutterd.

Allie walked to lunch with Kaylee instead. Coach Brown locked the door and looked at Anna with his cold hard eyes. 

"Now Anna"Coach Brown said as he placed his hand on Skyler's leg. "You've been a bad, bad girl."

Anna blushed at the thought of Brown sensai saying that while spanking her. Coach Brown got close to Anna's lips and wispered. "Time for your payment. "Was all he said and moved Anna on to his lap. Anna felt Coach Brown's hardon through his dark jeans.

¨Co-Coach B-Brown What are you doing?¨ Anna wondered getting a hardon himself.

"What I wanted to to since the first day you walked into my class with that beautiful long brown/blonde hair your all black attire mmmm~" Coach Brown moaned at the thought. "And your strong love for History and Japan can turn a man on~"

Anna felt his cheeks turn crimsion as he heard Coach Brown rustling through some bags.

"AHA!" Coach Brown exclaimed and came infront of him with ropes.

"W-what are those for?" she asked. Coach Brown placed his pointer finger on Sklyers lips to sush him.

"Dont worry my love." Was all he remberd before everything went black.