Fuck it. (Kinda a rant)

Fuck it. I'm going to say some things.

Why the hell do people even judge someone for looks? So what if I dress in leather, band merch, and skinny jeans? Does that fuckin say 'oh look at me I need attention'? No. It only says 'I like wearing this. So what?'. People use the term 'emo' or 'goth' around me. Like da fuq? Are they fuckin blind? Emo is short for emotional. Goths are also very different than 'Emos'. Anyways. Why do people get labeled and judged for what they wear? So what if a girl is showing a bit of cleavage? Showing at least a bit of cleavage now means 'look at me I'm a slut' in 2014 language. I fuckin hate that. So once I wore a blue shirt and kinda denim skinnies and a girl walked up to me and said 'so you do wear color?' And you have no Idea what I did to her. I wanted to choke her but I only grabbed her hair. Wow much violence. and I said 'so just cuz I wear black most of the time doesn't mean I can wear other color, bitch?' She got a bit scared and I let go of her hair. The girl loves her hair btw. And she started running and crying to her boyfriend. He started laughing. I found that a bit rude tbh. Like what bf laughs at his gf crying?! That's fuckin messed up. Anyways that's another topic. So this girl in my class was forced to wear a top that showed a bit cleavage. I felt bad for her. The Guys kept saying 'how much for a blowie?' Or 'slut much?'. Like oh my god just ugh!!!! Anyways here's some 2014 language (in America I guess), yeah I live In LA, California, America. I hate it tbh.
2014 clothes language:
cleavage- hot chick/ slut
Band merch- 'emo'
Black clothes- goth
color died hair- scene or punk
Layered hair- Scene or 'Emo'
Ripped jeans- punk
Not too short Shorts- preppy
Short shorts- slut
Leggings- slut/'hot chick'
Crop tops- slut/'hot chick'
Converse- cool
Vans- 'emo'/cool
Pixie cut(girl) - 'unattractive' boy
Only Eyeliner- 'emo'/scene
Every makeup- pretty/ slut

People judge and I hate that. It's the persons personality tbh. Yes looks can define like 5% of the 100% times. Looks aren't really important. Just be yourself. People may not like it. but.. Just flip them off and be who you are.
Sorry for this being kinda long
~ Dan(me)