elementria

• Dedicated to liam harders

Hey guys. This is my first attempt at a wattpad story so go easy on me.

I hope that you like it. :)

<><><><><><><><><><><>

“Come on,” said Joey as he faced the horde of ice-beasts, “give me all you got.” as a master of fire, earth and air elements he was ready for water training. Of course he had no chosen specialty yet, as he was seeing what he could do. As the beasts leapt at him he wove intricate patterns in the air with his hands. Suddenly the air was filled with heat as fireballs rained on the beasts and slew them instantly.

“Too easy” claimed Josh, Joey’s best friend and in game companion. “We totally owned them.”

“Yeah we did. And we even got some new weapons. Everstrong iron sword for you and an oak and phoenix feather wand for me.”

“OI, YOU,” shouted a voice from the woods “GIVE ME YOUR WEAPONS OR I’LL KILL YOU!”

 “You wouldn’t dare” snarled Joey, but even as he said that he wove patterns in the air, just in case.

“It’s on” said the voice as a young man, heavily muscled and carrying two everstrong iron blades.

As the guy stepped in the clearing, small fire spikes seemed to appear from nowhere and sped towards him.

<><><><><><><><><>

DUN DUN DUN will the man be killed or will he live?

What happens next. Well just wait and see

Question of the day: if you could control any element what would it be???