Chapter 10

Kevin's Pov.

What in the fuck was wrong with me?

Why would I agree to let Pierce come with me, fuck Im going to my family's house and relieved those bad memories.

I shut my eyes and listen to my music, nodding my head to the lyrics.

"Supermassive Black Hole"

Oh baby dont you know I suffer?
Oh baby can you hear me moan?
You caught me under false pretenses
How long before you let me go?

You set my soul alight

(You set my soul alight)
Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the supermassive

(You set my soul alight)
Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the 'supermassive' I was so into my music with my eyes close, when I open them I scream, a very girly scream, I lean up and shut off my ipod while I stood there clutching my heart glaring at the fucking idiot.

Pierce started laughing so hard, and did not stop even when a guy from next door bursted into my dorm holding a are you fucking kidding me, the idiot was holding socks folded into each other looking around my place.

''I heard you scream, you ok''?. I rolled my eyes at Pierce when he heard the boy and look at what he was holding and crack up laughing even more.

''Im fine Gary, what the fuck are you doing with socks''?. I ask annoyed and the boy look at his hand and realizaton came across his face.

''I heard you scream, and grab the first thing infront of me it isn't my fault, I was doing laundry at the moment''. Gary grumble looking embarrased and Pierce could not stop laughing.

I turn to stared at Gary, have I fuck him?, Is he gay or Bi?.

This whole visiting my family was making me a nervous wreck, a good fuck right now would come in handy.

I smirked and walk towards Gary, who saw me and blushed. Bingo the boy likes me, I lean down and very slowly lifted my hand to touch his and grab the socks off his hand.

''Gary, have I fucked you yet''?. I whispered while examining the socks very slowly, then I lift my eyes to meet his.

That stop Pierce from laughing, and I send a glance from the side of my eyes notice how he was glaring at me. I shrugged and turn my eyes at a blushing Gary, who was sucking his bottom lip into his mouth. ''So''?.

I raised an eyebrow at him and waited for his response. ''N,n,no''. He stutter nervously and I hum and slowly wrap my hands around his waist while pulling him close to me, I lean in my head slowly towards his. Our lips were barely touching, when I heard a groan and a bunch of profanities, I slowly turn but Pierce was gone, I guess he still can't handle seeing two man kiss.

I turn slowly to Gary and smirked when I saw he had his eyes close. ''We are going to have to fix that''. I stated and lean in and slam my lips on his. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pierce did not come back for the rest of the day, and it felt weird not have him around me.

Gary was only good for a round and that was it, the boy has a girlfriend and I told him not to tell her because, me and him was just a one time thing and no seconds.

He wasn't happy but eh, he'll get over it.

I went to sleep, filled with different thoughts of the dreading visit, I haven't set foot in that house since what happen, I sigh not really wanting to get in to that, I did however wanted to see my mom and grandma, actually all my family but my father, after what how he betrayed me like that, I just hope he rots in hell..