First Things First

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE AND I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN :)
This is my first fan fiction so sorry any errors and stuff like that. :)

(y/n)= your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiner Braun. Reiner Braun. REINER BRAUN.

That was all you could think about.

He was the guy you liked ever since you joined the Survey Corps.

"So what is it that you see in him?" Your best friend Mikasa asked.  She was sitting with you and her boyfriend Eren in the dining Hall.. Reiner and Annie and Bertholdt happen to sitting at the same table but not to talk to y'all.

"Oh he's tall, and blonde, and muscular, and so cute!" Eren looked at me weird "I have some concerns (y/n)! We all three laughed in unison.

Then I noticed Annie slide over. "Ooo" she said giving me evil eyes. "Yeah you're right (y/n)! Reiner is cute and that's why he's dating me!"

   Annie and Reiner laughed. "I wouldn't ever date you!" He said pointing at you. Bertholdt just sat there sweating.

  "Annie quit being such a bitch." Mikasa told her.

Reiner put his arm around Annie. "At least I'm not ugly freak."

I knew she was talking about me.

She looked at me. She stood up. Everyone  started to look over here.
Annie you better shut thee fuckkkk up before I stand up and beat the shit out of you.

"Stay away from my boyfriend. And you have no chance with him. I mean just look at you. You're ugly and I'm sure no one likes you.! " she laughed. Reiner laughed.Everyone laughed. Except for Mikasa and Eren.

I was so embarrassed. Yet furious. I clenched my fist. Mikasa looked at me and whispered. "(Y/n) no."

Your face turned red.

All the other cadets were laughing at me.

"Excuse me." I walked up and left.

Mikasa stood up to follow me. Then I heard Eren say" give her some time."
Why is this happening to me?

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I was walking to my dorm until I ran into something. Or was it someone?