Beauty pt 2

So in the last chapter, I talked about taking care of your skin as that is the main part of your beauty. In this chapter, I'm going to talk about enhancing your beauty and taking care of your body

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

  ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                      Makeup

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Using a natural look of makeup or using a minimal amount of makeup can easily enhance the beautiful parts of your face. Mind you I said the minimal amount of makeup because you don't wanna cover up 90% of your face with makeup cause then you soon only be seeing the art of makeup and not the beauty of your face. But before enhancing the beautiful parts of our face you have to figure out what they are. This is going need for you to have self-love. I say that if you don't practice self-love you may not make it long in the K-pop idol industry. I get it's hard but your gonna have to try, keep in mind your goal as motivation. It's fine if you don't love yourself all the time (we're not perfect!) but at least love yourself most of the time.

To find the beautiful parts of your face, ask people "What physical feature do you like most of me?". Of course, you're not always going to get an answer about your face but at least you can get more confidence in yourself. I know that some of you may not be comfortable with asking people and that's alright! Look yourself in the mirror and look at every feature of yourself. Your eyes, nose, lips, eyebrows, etc. For each part you like you enhance it with makeup. I say to not enhance the parts you don't like to build that confidence in yourself of that part and slowly have yourself love it. I know some of you may be insecure but I say just try time to time. You soon will notice that it doesn't look bad.

Krist Soup makes a great video talking about beauty 

If you love how your eyes look to use a simple eyeshadow color that matches well with your color scheme. Put on some natural liner to make your eyes show the shape of your eyes.

If you love your eyebrows try grooming your eyebrows or lightly shade them in with eyeshadow to have that natural look.

If you love your lips put on some lip gloss or lipstick that's a color that pops, so it grows attention on your lips.

If you are going to an audition I would recommend to wear very little makeup so they can see the true you.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                     Fashion

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Wear clothes with color that matches well with your skin tone and wear clothes that go well with your body shape to enhance your beauty. To find colors that look good on you put on blocks of color over yourself and see which one looks best on you. If most warm colors (oranges, reds, yellows) look good on you, your skin tone is probably a warm tone. If most cool colors (blues, purples) then your skin tone is probably a cool tone. If both look good than your skin tone might be neutral.

Heres a video on finding skin tone