Chapter 16

IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER SO DROP A COMMENT!!!

They arrived back at Avengers tower and everyone split up to get clean after the mission. That is everyone except Bruce who hadn't needed to turn into the Hulk.

Lucy heard Nat debriefing Clint on the phone about what happened as she headed to her apartment.

Bucky looked....out of place. He kept shuffling his feet and looking around.

Lucy took pity on him and grabbed his hand, dragging him towards her apartment. He needed a shower badly. She wouldn't tell him of course but he stunk.

When they got to her apartment she shoved him into the master bathroom and told him in no uncertain terms he was not allowed out until he was clean from head to toe. He gave her a look but obeyed.

Lucy used the guest bathroom. She was humming, halfway through her shower when there was a knock on the door, she turned towards it but before she could respond it swung open and Steve was standing there with a bundle of clothing, looking at her through the clear glass of the wall to the shower in just as much shock as she felt.

"Oh my god." He mumbled turning that cherry red and turning away as fast as he possibly could.

Lucy crouched in the water to hide her nudity.

"Rogers!" She shouted.

Lucy thought it couldn't get any worse but it did. Bucky came barreling naked into the room covered in suds himself. Looking read to kill.

"WHAT!" He shouted looking around "WHERE ARE THEY!"

"No enemy." Steve croaked out still covering his eyes.

"Then what happened?" Bucky asked, dropping his arms and turning to look at Steve.

"I.....she....shower....thought it was you" Steve sputtered. Still crimson, face covered, and looking like he wanted to be anywhere else but here.

"Oh," Bucky said. The brilliant conversationalist that he was.

"Both of you out," Lucy said from her curled up position. Trying very hard not to look at Bucky and keep all of her lady parts covered.

Thankfully they left, Bucky leaving a trail of water behind him. It took a while for Lucy to uncurl though and get back to her shower. She would never take the privacy of bathing as a given ever again.

************

(SEXY STUFF AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Bucky sat on the couch, in the clothes that Steve had brought him. The punk had made an honest mistake thinking that Buck would be showering in the guest bathroom, but really the guy had super hearing. Did he not think to use it?

Bucky had chewed him out, and Steve had left looking like he was about to go confess all of his sins at the nearest church he could find.

Bucky listened as the shower finally kicked off and heard the shuffling of Lucy putting on her clothes. He spread his arms across the back of the couch, stretching his legs out, manspreading at its best.

She walked into the living room and gave him one of the smiles that sent him to his knees.

"Hi." She breathed out.

"Hi." He responded.

She moved towards him like a moth drawn to a flame. When she was close enough he grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap. She went willingly.

Soon her folded legs were settled on either side of his hips and her arms were wrapped around his neck, as her fingers lazily played with the hair at his nape.