MR. SAVIOR

"Nothing will ever hurt her as long as I'm around

"Nothing will ever hurt her as long as I'm around."

• • •

Gabriel speeds past his car towards the Bayou. He had a gut feeling that the little wolf was in trouble. He prayed with everything in him that she was okay.

Just minutes later he arrives to the Bayou and hears arrows shooting and grunting. Speeding towards the commotion he sees the brunette snap what he assumes was a warlocks neck and land in a squat showing her bright yellow wolf eyes to him assuming he was an attacker.

"I'm impressed." He says slightly enjoying the sight of the she wolf being able to fight her own battles. He never fell for the damsel in distress type. It was too cliche for him.

She smiles half heartedly. He could tell she was worn out. She was covered in blood and bruises already started to form all over her body from where she had been previously attacked.

He then hears hushed voices and fast paced footsteps heading towards them. Speeding towards Hayley he picks her up and speeds her a good few miles away. Confused when he sets her down in the middle of nowhere she looks towards him for an explanation.

"I need you to continue running, there are more. I'll handle them and look for you later okay?" Gabriel says in a hurried.

"What about you?" She asks concerned for the man who's became someone important in her everyday life.

He laughs a bit and smiles genuinely at her concern. "Trust me little wolf I can take care of myself. Stay safe." He says kissing her cheek, which would usually turn her completely red but her worry for him was overshadowing it.

She grabs his sleeve which seemed to be a trade mark of hers and turns him back around before he could leave. "Promise you'll be okay?" She says holding her pinkie out with a worried expression.

He stares at her pinky for a few seconds before looking towards her face knowing she wouldn't let him go with out it.

Latching his larger pinkie onto hers he whispers as he stares into her eyes with fondness. "I promise." And speeds off with out another word,  leaving her to continue sprinting through the unknown woods where a large wolf finds her.

Gabriel speeds back to the large group of male witches and is breaking necks and tearing out hearts left and right.

Getting tired of it all and having a pregnant wolf to get back to he shifts into his large pitch black wolf. He's larger than most wolfs you will ever meet. Niklaus couldn't even compare.

When he believes he's killed them all after minutes of pure slaughter he shifts back sighing that he doesn't have any spare clothes. Quickly grabbing a shirt and pants off of a dead body near by he changes so that he was no longer naked.