Resources for Writers

These profiles focus on supporting writers by providing feedback and helping them improve their craft. 📚 It's always a good habit to check out their guidebooks while you're visiting. We suggest you start your travels on the Ambassadors profile.

Ambassador Managed Profiles:

Ambassadors - The Wattpad Ambassadors are a group of users who volunteer their time to support the Wattpad Community. They run community initiatives, help answer general questions about Wattpad and how it works, and keep everyone up-to-date on what's going on.

justwriteit - A place that challenges writers to create something great, and the host profile of the 8 Chapter Challenge!

Wattpad30DayChallenge - Formerly known as WattpadNaNoWriMo, this profile now hosts monthly writing challenges to motivate and inspire, with the big 50K challenge happening in Nov.

ImproveYourWriting - This profile contains an ever-growing collection of resources for writers to help them perfect their craft and create a thriving author brand. You're also likely to find writing challenges being held there.

Community Managed Profiles: 

DreamlandCommunity - A friendly place to share and grow your stories, as well as create connections. 

PrettyInPunkBC - A place to make friends, receive assistance with your stories, and get help with your writing skills.

writersconnx - The goal of WCX is to uplift the writing community through workshops, discussion panels, networking events, and more.

📚           📚           📚

Wattpad Writing Guides

Some of these guides are ongoing, but you will still find useful information within.

Worldbuilder Tips and Guides is found here: Unspoken_Uprising

Write Better: Tips and Tricks is found here: WriterKellie

For Writers by Hugh Howey is found here: hughhowey

Christopher Pike's Writing Advice is found here: RealChristopherPike

Essays on Writing is found here: LailaBlake

Novel Writer's Toolkit is found here: BobMayer

Write Your Novel: Tips From a NYT Bestseller is found here: CJLyons

How to Write Stories People Will Love is found here: Zoe_Blessing

~     ~     ~

We hope you find these resources helpful as you learn the art of great storytelling.