Attacked

**Hawk's POV**

This small group was easy to deal with. I did not have to even go near them because of my feathers. This was boring this was too slow.

"I wonder which place I should go for dinner?" I said to myself as the cops came to collect the criminals.

"Hey hero!" Someone said and I turned around.

I felt something dig into my chest as I fell forward.

"Hawks!" I heard groups of people shout as the ground got bigger.

**Dabi's POV**

I was tailing the stupid chicken when I saw the surprise attack. People started shouting at Hawks as he fell forward. I noticed the wings starting to shrink before the rest of the body.

Hawks was shrinking to the size of a young kid. I jumped down and started a small fire around him. The cops stepped away as I grabbed small Hawks. I kept him wrapped in his hero jacket as I used a warp gate to go back to the bar.

"Here I thought Shiggy would be the first one to bring a baby here." Toga said as Hawks looked around.

"I know those trademark red wings! No I dont! That's Hawks!" Twice shouted.

"What?!" The whole area exploded with sound.

Hawks hid his face in my coat.

"You are loud. Just watch the news." I walked over to Twice. "He got hit by a quirk. Can you make him some clothes?"

"We can't keep calling him by his hero name, otherwise people will find out we have him." Toga said as she leaned towards me.

She looked like she wanted to eat him and hug him.