Bad Girl, Good Boy Chapter 1

Hello everone!!!!!!! So this is my first story so please dont be harsh

I know the first chapter is a bit slow but pplleeaassee give it a chance!!!! :-D

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

<3

Chapter 1

POV cody

His fist collided with the side of my face sending waves of pain shooting through my head. The cold air whiped my face as I fell to the ground with a hard thud. They started kicking, and beating me to the pulp. After a while I just went numb. "Thats what you get for talking to my girlfriend, bastard",the asshole smirked down at my crumpled form.

He gave one last kick to my gut before walking off with the rest of his 'gang'. They just left me, lying there on the concrete moaning in pain. The numbness started to fade and real pain was pulsing through me as easy as blood through my vains. I looked around and saw a car pull up beside me before everything went black.........

"Honey! Honey are you OK?!" My mother, Jean, cried. Her loud, shrill Cry was blood curdlind. Her slender figure was shaking uncontrollably.

It felt like somone was banging on my head with a hammer.

"This cannot keep happening!" my father boomed. He was furious, that was obvious, but did he really even care?

"It's not his fault"

"Jean, I will not keep coming home to find my son bloody and bruised. Look at him! He doesn't even defend himself, he just lets them beat him up! He's weak" he sneered.

Gee, thanks Dad, just what every son wants to hear.

I moaned and tried to sit up, but fell limply back down onto the bed. I pulled the blue cotton blankets off of myself. My mother rushed to my side when she realised I was awake. My eyes widened when I saw how red and swollen her eyes were.

I reached over to the bedside table and felt around for my glasses. I put them on and pulled my mother into a tight hug. I grabbed my stomach as a searing pain jabbed at my side.

Shit, I hope nothings broken.......

I wouldn't be suprised really, I feel like shit.

It wasn't the first time I had been beat up. To be honest it happened at least once a week. Yeah, pathetic, I know. It's sick really, when people find joy in others pain.

My father was giving out about me again. Nothing new there. He hated how I was an easy target for bullies.

My mother was a very caring woman, but my Dad was a stuck up prick who only cared about his job.

"Cody? Cody, are you alright?" My mum was freaking out. Damn, I hope I didn't scare her to much.

"Thats it!" My dad screamed, making both me and my mom flinch. He had snapped. It had been going on for too long now.

We were in my room. The light peeking through the drawn curtains was dim. It was late. My dad must have come to get me after school. Maybe thats why hes so pissed.

"Jean, I know you said no, but thats the last straw. We're sending him to go live with his uncle."

They had obviously thought about this before, but never told me.

Jean opened and closed her mouth frantically. She obviusly didn't lik that idea any more than I did. My mum sighed, glancing at me with worried eyes. After a few moments she nodded her head, stood up and left the room with my dad.