Who Is She

sorry this has been on hold for a WHILE but i was focusing on my other book. But anyhoe, here it is. :)

Chapter 3

(POV Cody)

The bell rang and i stared at her back as she strutted out of the room.

"That's Tessa," Jason said, following my gaze.

Tessa, huh.

Her tiny black dress clung to her like skin, her brown wavy hair flew out behind her, and i wasn't the only one staring, either.

"Don't bother. She'll crush your heart and stamp on your balls," Jason said with a loud sigh. I looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

He shrugged and we walked to our next class. People kept looking at me funny and I felt a bit anxious.

We walked into the classroom and I stared around. It was'nt much different from my old school. Desks, teens, books. I don't really know what I had been expecting. But aleast I didn't have black eye yet..

Jason snapped me out of my trance when he shouted loudly.

"Hey, lads! This is Cody, he's the new guy," Jason pulled me over to a group of guys. Well hardly a group, there was only three, but still.

"Hey your the guy Tessa flipped of!" a guy with dirty blonde hair screeched.

Oh no, I guess that meant the whole school new. Great.

"uhm.....yea. Who is she?" i wondered.

"Tessa Concannon. She's the schools 'it' girl. AKA the schools slut, bitch, player, you know, whatever floats your boat." a tall guy with long black hair shrugged.

My mouth pressed into a hard line. I didn't like guys talking about girls like that, even if she was. Sally used to get a lot of shit because she was hot.

"yea, i heard her brothers a druggie,"the guy with dirty blonde hair whispered.

"I thought her dad was in prison?" Jason said, but i wasn't listening.

Tessa came walking through the door leading a guy behind her. She sat down on a desk, and he began kissing her neck.

She looked bored and was admiring her nails which made me chuckle.

She caught my eye and I quickly stopped grinning and looked away. I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye; she was looking at me, but didn't look mad. Just curious.

"Is Mr Cody Anderson here yet?" i looked up at the sound of my name.

I hadn't even realised the teacher was there yet.

"Ugh, yea here," i said loudly so he could hear me.

He smiled and nodded.

"Okay everyone, sit down!" he ordered walking behind his desk.

I sat down beside Jason and the blonde guy.

"Brian," he whispered a little too loudly.

I nodded my head and looked back to the teacher.

"What's his name?" i whispered to Brian.

"Mr Connely," he said scrunching. up his face. "He's bit of a dick ."

I nodded my head and started to take notes.

Near the end of the lesson I heard a quite "Psst!" from my right. I snapped my head up and looked around curiously.

A girl with long blonde hair was leaning towards me.

"How do you spell your home town?" she whispered.