EMOTIONS AND ATTACKS

It's been awhile.....i haven't written anything new yet. I've just been really busy. I've had these written for awhile I just haven't updated. BAD ANNA BAD. Yeah I know and I'm sorry so please enjoy.
••••

Chapter 4: EMOTIONS AND ATTACKS

"WHAT?!" Angela screams and rushes to the window. She moves the curtain aside and pressed up against the window is none other then a zombie. She screams, of course.

"WE ARE TRAPPED! THERE IS NO WAY OF GETTING OUT! WE ARE DOOMED!" She paces and continues rambling.

"Angela? ANGELA!" I grab her arm to stop her from pacing. She keeps rambling. I finally realize she's having a panic attack. See, Angela is claustrophobic. This is kind of routine, sadly.

"What's going on?" Daniel asks, worried. Daniel and I are close. Angela and I are as well. Angela and Daniel aren't as close to each other as they are to me.

"She's claustrophobic." I state as I hold her tightly and whisper soothing and encouraging words to her. I tell her to breathe in and out. Daniel watches quietly.

Angela's breathing gets under control after a couple minutes. "Are you okay?" I ask her.

She nods and pulls me into a tight hug. "Thank you, N (my nickname)." I smile and pull back a little.

I wipe her tears. "What are best friends for?" I smile, rubbing her arms.

"I love you, N.", Angela responds, "I don't know what I'd do without you." She smiles.

"I love you too, A." We embrace again.

"As much as I love watching this, we should really find a way out." Daniel says. I smack him in response.

"What was that for?" He says with a smirk. He knows exactly what that was for. I give him a dead panned look.

"I have a back door, we could check that." Angela speaks out. We walk to the back door. Daniel looks out the window and nods his head. I slowly open the door, my trusty golf club in hand.

Once the door is open, we notice the coast is clear. We inch our way out of the house slowly. As I got off the porch, I took off running. Why? Because I saw a zombie, of course.

"Jesus Nike! Would ya maybe , I don't know, slow down!?" Daniel yells.

Haha, that pun. If you haven't figured it out already, the only sports apparel and gear I own is Nike brand.

"You're just slow, Danny boy." I yell behind me.

I'm at my house in no time. I live right down the street, by the way. A couple minutes later, Angela arrives, out of breath. Surprising, since she should be in shape.

"Where the hell is Danny?" I ask, a little worried. Ok, a lot worried. Shortly after, I heard loud pants and see someone leaning on the ground. I realize it's Daniel and run over to him.

"Wow Danny. How are you so out of shape?" I ask, mockingly. I'm waiting for a snarky remark, but I don't get one. I bend down, worriedly.

"Daniel? Danny?" My brain starts to work and I realize he's having an asthma attack. I pull him up and act quickly.

"Angela?!" I yell, urgently.

"What?! What's going on?!" She responds, alarmed.

"Angela?!! I'm going to need you to calm down and listen to me. Okay?" I ask her in a calm yet stern voice.

"Okay?" I ask again.

"Okay!" Angela is clearly nervous. She's trying to hide it, for my sake. Unluckily for her, I can see right through it. At this point, I'll take what I can get.

"Get the key out of the front pocket of my bag amd unlock my front door." I order, as calmly as possible.

She acts immediately, going to my bag and getting the key. She runs to the front door, as I'm walking Daniel to the porch as fast I can.

I help him up the porch steps, with great difficulty. Man he is heavy. Angela rushed to my side and helped me bring Daniel inside.

"Now, go to the first drawer to your left, in the kitchen, and find the inhaler."

She rushes to the kitchen and comes back with the inhaler. She throws it at me, I catch it and give it to Daniel. Daniel immediatly uses it, taking two puffs. I walk him to the couch and get him settled.

I look over to Angela.

"A?" I ask. She looks up, with her doe-like eyes.

"Are you okay?" She looks taken aback by my question.

"Y-Yeah..I'm just worried, is all." I nod in understanding and look at Daniel.

"Daniel has asthma," she nods her head, "This has only happened a handful of times. Artemis also has asthma. That's why we have a spare inhaler, for emergencies like this one."

"I'm just glad you're okay, Daniel." Angela looks at him with worried eyes.

"Yeah. All thanks to Nike." He intertwines our fingers and squeezes, smiling at me. I squeeze back and smile, tilting my head.

"Jesus. I might as well not even be here.." Angela murmurs, after a curt silence.

We both break eye contact to look at Angela.

"What?" I say, just as Daniel replies with a "hmm?"

She just smirks and chuckles, shaking her head. Daniel and I exchange looks. There's a short silence.

I jump up. "Let's start looking for any evidence of my family's well being or existence." Angela get's up, as does Daniel. Without looking, I point at Daniel and then point at the couch.

"You sit down....now." I say, like a mother scolding her child.

He gives me a surrending look.

"You need to rest and you damn well know that." I look at him pointedly.

Angela practically drags me upstairs, still looking at him. She sits me on my bed.

"What's wrong, Nike?" She immediately asks.

"Nothing's wrong." I avoid eye contact with her.

"Oh come on. I'm your best friend." I sigh and look at her.

"I don't know what I'd do if something happened to him, ya know? He's my best friend. I mean, you are too but...." She nods in understanding, " I just...I love that douchebag too much to see him hurt." I say, tearrily.

"Is this just about him being your best friend or...." She rubs my back soothingly.

"But, he doesn't notice me in that way. So, what's the point?" I sniffle, playing with my fingers.

"You really don't see it, do you?" I look up, confused.

"See what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's not my place to tell. Sorry, N."

"It's ok, A." My eyes start to wander my room. I look at my desk and I see a piece of paper sticking out of a book. I get up and walk over and pull it out. I look over it and immediately notice the handwriting.

"Dear Nike, To be continued......

~'~

Finally updated!!! Wooooooooo, cue cheers and confetti being thrown.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the long wait. I've been busy with life.

I'm not sure if I should continue this story. I will definitley update the rest of what I have written but I'm not sure if I should continue writing this story.

If any of you read this, please give feedback. I would really appreciate it.

The pic is of Avan Jogia (Daniel).

Love ya,
A