06

Hey Larry-loving-fishes :D How are you guys? good? I hope so ^^

I am so sorry for the long wait, but whit school, work and other stuff, it's hard to update as much as i want :( Hope you forgive me and that you will like this chapter :D

**********************************************

Niall's pov:

Zayn and Louis was walking up the stairs and Harry was locked in his cage. "I'm so sorry, Harry, but I didn't know all that, okey. Hell, we wasn't even friends at that time.. But I really hope that will change" Harry didn't look at me.

"Leave me alone, Niall, pleas I'm tired and it's have been some long couple of days" I couldn't help feeling a little sad for the kid, I wonder if his mom have told him the secret,, but that's not my place to say or ask, not right now anyway. "Goodnight Harry, sweet dream" I whispered and close my eyes

Harry's pov:

I feel some teardrops down my check, if he only knew I thought. "Good night" I whispered back to Niall before I heard small snore from him.

I was laying on my back, trying to sleep. I don't know how long I lay there, but finally the sleep come over me and I was dreaming.

Louis pov:

I think I slept 4 hours yesterday, my mind could not stop thinking about my poor kitten and I did not know Niall's story,I guess Zayn did, but he never told me so. After I had lay in the bed half an hour, I got bored and went down to make us som breakfast. I put a shirt on and walk down the stairs in my pysjamaspents. I tok a look in the livingroom, seeing Niall and Harry fast asleep.

I smiled a little when I walk in the kitchen, I found some egg and bread. I made pancakes, or I tried to make some. The fire alarm went of. A loud noise was screaming in my ears. "What in the world of chickens is that awful noise?" I heard Niall ask from the living room. He was walking into the kitchen "oh my god Lou, what did you try to do" he say, loughter filed the room. " I'm sory for trying to make breakfast to us all" I say a little bitter for Niall making fun of me. I know i can't cook, but at least I tried.

" Lou, what in the world are you doing? pleas wake me up before you want to burn down the house" I hear Zayn say and then he come running down the stairs. "haha, very funny Zayn.." " And by the way, your kitten is awake" Harry, I hope all this didn't scare him. I was walking into the living-room again. "Hay Harry, how was your sleep?" I smiled. He look a little confuse "fine I guess, what's going on and what is that smell?" He asked me.

" Don't worry, I was just trying to make breakfast because I couldn't sleep, but it's ruined. I can't cook, sorry" I was a little ember rest. He smiled. "What was it you was going to make?" "Some eggs, toast and pancakes" "that's easy, if you want me to I can make breakfast" I was lolling a little shocked I guess. "Harry, you don't need to do that, I mean, I didn't bay you so you could make me breakfast" "I love to make food, it's not much food I know how to make, but I will love to learn. But pancakes, egg and toast can I." He had hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, sure if you really want to. How did you learn to make that? I can't make that" "i use to make food for "him" and it was actually the best time if the day. I used to steal small part of the food and I was free for a little while, pleas let me help" Harry's stomach rumbled and I knew he was hungry. And I sins my try to make, fail, I could let him.. He say he love it so. I lock up the door to the cage and Harry walks out. " Hey guys, Harry want to make food so you can watch some tv till it's finish. They have open the window and almost all the smoke is gone.

"Thanks, I was afraid I needed to eat this burn thing" Zayn say while he hold up a burn toast, or pancake.. I'm not so sure. "Thanks Harry" Niall say and smiled to him. Harry did not smile back. When we was alone in the kitchen I asks him if he wanted to be alone, if he needs help or anything. "You can learn you how to make this, or you can just watch. It's up to you." "Well then Harold, I love for you to teach me" I say whit a happy grin. It looks like Harry was blushing a little.

Louis pov:

After we have eaten breakfast, and I may say it was a wonderful meal. Harry really know what to do in the kitchen, Zayn and Niall was going home. "Bye Lou, bye Harry, and thank you for the food, it was awesome!" Zayn say, I could see Harry blush a little. "Bye Lou, sorry about everything, I hope we are still friend" Niall say to me whit his arms around my neck. "Of course, Niall. The past is in the past. And I think Harry will let it go soon." I smiled back to Niall. He nodded. Zayn and Niall walk out the door and then there is me and Harry.

"So Harry, what do you wanna do today?" I ask. " I don't know, whatever you wanna do i guess" he just say. "I really want to learn everything about you" I say "You know everything" Harry say and look a little sad. "It haft to be more than this, pleas Harry. tell me your dreams, what you want, what you like" I was begging him. " My dream is to find someone that will love me for who I am. And. see past my cat-ears and that. I am still human you know.." "Yeah, I wish free hybrids could be a part of this world to." I say before we fall in silence. "Harry?" He look up from the floor and blue meet green "yes Louis" "I really wanna kiss you right now" I say. "So do it then"