Part 9

Chapter 14

Sarahs pov.

Viviane walked in. Noo why Sarah why would you do this to me she cried. I'm sorry I was catched in the moment I said. I will never forgive you she screamed. And Daniel we are over you dumb idiot she screamed. She ran to her room I ran after her.

Viviane POV

I can't believe Sarah would do that to me we were friends since preschool. At that moment Sarah came in. What do you want you brat I scowled. I wanted to apologize she said. I'm sorry I never wanted to kiss him he leaned in. I was caught in the moment. I just needed comfort and he gave it to me and after it felt good and I decided what I'm gonna do Sarah said. And your going to be the first one to know. She told me.

Sarah's POV

I was pouring my heart out to Viviane I couldn't see her like this. I was telling her what my choice was. I'm gonna I paused . Move to Arizona with my parents. Why Viviane asked me. 1 because I won't be able to see Niall after I cheated on him. I won't stand it. 2 Its the first time I saw my parents happy I want to spend time with them an see what's going on.

Harry POV

I was driving my black ford with my mom dad Niall and Esther. The rest were already at the house. I walked in to Esthers room and saw Daniel spazzing and shaking his head. And mumbling why why why. Niall came in do you need food he asked Daniel. No thank you but can I talk to you he asked Niall. Sure he said. I walked in with Niall. Privately Daniel said. I'm sorry I laughed.

Louis POV

I was downstairs with Ninette Alan and Liam. When Harry, his mom and dad,Niall, and Esther walked. Mom dad Alan screamed. My baby I miss you I'm so sorry his mom said. Hi I told Mr.styles. It seems we never met before he said. Yes I'm Louis that's Liam and that's Ninette Sarah's friend. I'm Niall Niall says. I know who you are we just met in the car mr. Styles said. At that second Harry and Niall ran outside. What doors I thought to myself.

Hey guys the rest of the parts were all sarahs POV read Esthergarfields and Norahoran18s storys.