Part 3

"Rules?" I mumbled. What rules would there be?

"Yes rules, these must be followed or there will be consequences. Sierra this is how order is kept in the house. Your brothers follow rules and you will too. I know we have spent a long time apart but I am your guardian and this is how this will work" he explained not letting his eyes wander off me. 

"Firstly, neither I or your brothers accept backtalk, well arguing in general. Now, swearing or dirty language of any kind will not be tolerated, and these rules apply to out of the house too so that includes school. Lastly, I appreciate answers verbally, this tells me that you understand" he informed me further. "Oh, I nearly forgot the most important one, no boys whatsoever, just don't even think about it, all in all, no dating at all" he added with a chuckle and smirk. 

I gulped, he was so straight forward and serious and even his chuckle made my stomach twist up. He noticed how overwhelmed I was and he softened his expression slightly. "Sierra, verbal please" He instructed. 

"Yes, I understand" I squeaked.

"One more very very important rule, do not ever Sierra, go to the floor above your bedroom. It is where we do business and you are to never go up there, do I make myself clear?" This time his blue eyes darkened multiple shades and they were only looking directly in mine. 

"Crystal" I said softly.

Hmm... interesting. I'm sure I'll be venturing up their short enough.

I could only imagine how flustered I must have looked because Noah swiftly made his way back to his chair "I'm very happy you're here Sierra, it's never been the same" He gave me a genuine smile this time, and it warmed my heart since this is a very rare occurrence. "Also here's a phone, our numbers are already in it" 

I nodded, "thanks" and placed it in my pocket. 

Reid stormed in "Noah, we have problems". 

Noah nodded "Why don't you go to bed, tomorrow you're going shopping with Tyler so better rest up". He said and Reid just stared at me smirking.

--

I heard a knock on my door, "Come in" I yell. 

Kai entered and closed the door, "hey little one, just wanted to tell you bout school" his voice was gentle, kind. 

I quickly sat up nodding my head, "cool". 

He came over and sat beside me on my bed "so on Monday you will be starting school, 3 of us also attend, Reid, Dylan and myself. I know Noah told you the rules and they also apply at school" He was trying to be sweet but his strong aura kinda still overthrew it. 

"Yep," I replied. Kai kissed me on my forehead and left. Then sleep found me, finally.

---

I woke up and made my way downstairs towards the kitchen. The boys were already slumped on the couch or at the table. "Hey sister, almost forgot you were here" Dylan smirked walking past me. 

"Yeah as did I, what's your name again?" I smirked back. Dylan glared at me for few seconds too long. 

"Smart ass doesn't suit you" he nonchalantly replied and walked up to the above floor. The mysterious third floor.