Thirteen: School time

I woke up in bed with Tim on the left side that made wondering HOW DID WE GET HERE! I didn't yell it was though I still had my clothes on. I went into the kitchen and made bacon for everyone. While waiting for everyone I went on my laptop and saw I have a email. It was the school saying that they accept my sister as a student at their school. I continued reading the email they said that school starts in September 4. They do have breaks but it's only winter,spring,and summer break. Tim saw me looking at my laptop and wanted to know what was up. He saw the email and happy for me we had a little party in the kitchen together. Of course we didn't wake up Taya but we tried.

Time went by fast before we knew it. It was September 3 I had finally gotten a car. I had gotten my license to and I was driving my sister to boarding school. All of her stuff was in the car besides her. I had a lot of emotions going on the school said that her uniform was at school. When I got there they greeted me and my sister and gave me her dorm room. I got out Taya stuff and was helping her moving her stuff in her dorm. We were putting away her stuff together in her dorm. I couldn't help but get distracted because I saw so many families being so happy. And here I am a sister helping my younger sister putting her stuff away. When I was done I was told about her grade and what the rules were. I saw also told that I would receive a letter when she was coming back. Or when breaks was coming up to let everyone know. I said and thank you so much and left I got the day off from work. I told my boss about my sister and how she's going to boarding school. When I got back I wondered to myself how long is it until the warm weather goes away. To be honest I'm not sure and when I was back in my apartment. It felt empty going into Taya room was a bit depressing. Everything was gone her clothes,toys,pillows. Everything was just gone all was left of her was her bed mattress. School hasn't even started yet for her and I'm missing her already. The night was lonely but Tim came over and was asking about Taya. Taya is at boarding school she's no longer here I said. Tim said do you miss her, of course I do she's my sister and we did almost everything together. I started to cry a bit,Tim said it's going to be alright and gave me some milk. As the days went by I got used to Taya wasn't with me until winter break. Tim often came to my place after we got done with work.