You like that idea don't you?

When were Harry, and Draco not paired together? Today, once again, Harry and Draco were paired together for a project. It was a difficult potion that you needed two people for. That was all fine and dandy, but the fact that he had to get partnered with Draco again. He'd rather be with Seamus. Well maybe not, it would probably blow up in his face again.

They had gotten the ingredients together, and they'd worked well without arguments. Which seemed to surprise a lot of people, but they were too busy with their own potions to comment.

With Draco's expertise they finished first. "Very well done boys! That means you can get started on your foot long essay about the ingredients, and how they affect each other," their professor directed. "More instructions are in your potions book two hundred eight."

So Harry began to get his stuff out. As he leaned down, something tugged his hair. Harry froze as he felt fingers lightly grazing his scalp. Looking up, he saw Draco's arm outstretched, and the fingers were still in his hair.

"Did I cross a line I shouldn't have?" Draco asked with his fingers beginning to leave Harry's hair.

Harry shook his head to say no. In all honesty he loved when people played with his hair, but it just didn't happen often. "Just unexpected is all."

They were in the back of the classroom, and people were still busy with their potions. Nobody was looking at them anymore. The hand crept further into his hair, and softly raked against his scalp before lightly pulling through any knots. Harry sighed happily as Draco continued.

"You know you can ask me to do this anytime. I'd be more than willing," Draco spoke softly into his ear. Humming softly with a light nod, Harry realized at some point he'd closed his eyes and leaned into the fingers. "I'd be willing to do a lot more if the rumours about you being gay are true."

Harry's eyes shot open, and he fully turned to look at Draco in confusion. The hands that felt so glorious on his scalp slipped out as Harry turned. Squinting at Draco, Harry was thinking over what that meant exactly when Draco winked.

"What the bloody hell do you mean?" Harry asked confusedly while not taking his eyes off of Draco.

Smirking, Draco leaned in towards Harry's ear. "I'm a switch. So if you want to top, or to bottom... I'm good with both. If you're not ready for either, we can settle on a hand job, or something along those lines." A hand fell on Harry's thigh. "You like that idea don't you?"

"No," Harry rushes out before pushing Draco's hand off.

Draco whispered, "then why are you hard?" Then he leaned back and got to work.

During the last twenty five minutes of class, Harry found it very difficult to focus on what he was supposed to do. Draco on the other hand had been focussed on the assignment since he'd gotten to work.