Prologue 2: Meet Evan Gole

(1ST PERSON EVAN GOLE'S P.O.V.)

I had to go fast. Faster than a jet. Faster than  the speed of sound. Faster than lightning.I had to be the fastest Faunus alive. I didn't have much of a choice with all these missiles on my heels. 

BOOM! CRASH! SHOOOM!

"Hey, doc, come on! You're destroying public property!" I called back to a white and black aircraft shooting missiles and bullets and laser shots at me as I ran through the streets of Atlas

I noticed I had managed to make things go in slow mo around me after that but the rouge Ironwood agent that was after me, Dr. Robarl, was still after me. He managed to go at the speed I was going and was right behind me.That's when I took a sharp turn around a corner. And if you were wondering, I am a canine Faunus with the tail of a golden retriever. And I was born with an extraordinary Semblance I have yet to use on my own accoard.  I was told to keep it secret as best as I could. And as you can guess by this situation I am in, I ended up accidentally doing the exact opposite.

"Just slow the hell down, you stupid Faunus!!" Robarl shouted from his aircraft as he chased me and shot at me

I grabbed a silver ring out of a leather bag my mother gave me before passing away in a hospital bed from some unknown disease. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I ran. I opened my eyes and tossed the ring opening a ring portal and managed to get away. The ring portal had closed and dissipated before Robarl could get through it. I looked around and noticed where I was. I was on the roof of a skyscraper somewhere in Atlas.

"Phew, I got away from him." I said as I went to go down the stairs to go back to the ground level

I eventually reached the bottom and left the building I had ended up on top of. It was some sort of dust store. One of the few non Schnee Dust Company dust stores that was here.

"I just hope he doesn't show up again any time soon." I said to myself as I left the building

I only got right in front of an alleyway when his aircraft showed up again. I am getting sick and tired of him.

"I frankly have had enough of you constantly running, Faunus." Robarl said as the cockpit opened

Next thing I knew, missiles were shot at me from several angles but I was pulled into the nearby alleyway out of sight by someone. I had no clue who it was though.