percy

authors note : I am taking out rachion and caleo because I just got the blood of Olympus and Leo and Octavian die.but  fetus gives Leo a potion from the God of doctors and gets calypsp and lives all in 5pages ( had to look that up) so we still have caleo.   

I am so so so so so so so happy to be back  at Chb (camp half blood).Chb  is my home ,like Hogwarts is to harry potter. I came here when I was 12. I think I need a break from quest. let me tell you a secret I miss my quest. I miss the adventure excitement and battle now the only people  i can fight with is anabeth and clarisse. (especially anabeth) so life is no fair. ahhh anabeth the most beautiful,courageous,and smart girls on the planet. I wish only I could do something special for her. something that really let's her know she is in my heart l fell amazing with her and empty without her. I love her and there is no better way to say it. so listening here she is the best person on the planet and she loves me back.

I've decided to propose to her and I don't know what to do. should i be alone or around others. what color of stone or band or where or when or over the phone or on the beach or in a cave or wait the beach! on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!! the perfect place near the sand and ocean and at night and the ring should be blue all blue.I've figured it out but I still need to talk to piper.