The Twins

• Dedicated to Everyone who always votes/comments. You guys are awesome.

THE TWINS

•Izzy's POV•

The door flew open and a man stumbled in, once he had spotted me he reached out his arms, "Kathryn"

I cowered back into the wall as he put his hand on my cheek, "my darling wife".

I scrunched up my nose, he smelt like alcohol and stale smoke.

"Look at me." He whispered softly brushing my hair behind my ear.

"LOOK AT ME!" He roared, shaking my shoulders. "Kathryn, why won't you look at me?"

I shuddered under his touch as his fingers dug into my skin adding to the scars and bruises that covered my body. I finally raised my eyes to look at him. His hazel eyes were glazed, he had a few cuts around his face where he'd been punched at the bar.

I looked away, but his fingers gripped my chin and forced me to look again.

But this time the face staring back at me was different.

It was Jason.

"Izzy." He breathed, leaning close to me, "why are you scared of me? Of us?" His face flickered from my father to Jason and back again until it settled on Jason.

"ANSWER ME!" Jason shouted, "WHY ARE YOU SCARED?"

I just closed my eyes and let the tears stream down my cheeks.

I jolted awake half expecting Jason to be looming over me. My breath was coming out in short gasps and I tried to stop my head from spinning.

I shook the covers off me and walked over to my table. I stared into the mirror, the girl stared back. Her eyes where hazel, the only reminder that her father had existed. The only part of my father I had left, the only part I wanted to keep. My mothers dark green eyes had left one speck of green in mine.

My phone buzzed on the table next to me, making me jump.

It was a message from Jason.

[Jay <3: Hey, I know it's like 2am but I miss you and hopefully you're asleep xx]

[Me: I'm not asleep, I just woke up. x]

[Jay <3: Not because of me I hope? xx]

Yes Jason, because I had a bad dream about you becoming like my father.

[Me: No, it was just a bad dream :( x ]

[Jay <3: Aw :( Wanna talk about it? xx]

[Me: No, I'd rather not talk at all.]

I knew it wasn't his fault and the dream wasn't real, but I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now.

[Jay <3: Oh, are you okay? xx]

[Me: I will be. Bye Jason.]

After I had switched off my phone and laid back down in my bed I started to feel guilty. He hadn't done anything wrong.

But I was tired and I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Jason's POV•

Izzy hadn't been at school for a week, whenever I called her she told me she was fine and would be back soon. I was almost tempted to drive over there and demand to know why she was avoiding me.

"She just needed her space man, go see her if you have to." Cody said slapping my back.

"I think I will." The bell rang and I grabbed my bag, "I'll see you tomorrow Cody."