I Care About You❤️

I stirred and everything was a blur. "Galina" I heard someone say softly and I stirred again. Everything cleared up and I saw Draco standing by me. I looked around me and I wasn't on the docks at the black lake. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in the hospital wing." He said and I was confused. "How did I get here?" I asked not knowing what happened. " you passed out on the docks and I carried you here." I look at him like he was crazy. He is dating my worse enemy and now he is carrying me to the hospital wing because I passed out? I tried to sit up and Draco helped me. I looked at my arms and my cuts and scratches were gone.

I asked him if he healed my scratches and he nodded. "Why are you doing all this for me?" I asked. Draco sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Man I miss that. "I did all this because i finally realized who I care and love more than anyone." He said and I blushed. "What about pansy." I said kinda annoyed. "I only got with her to get you to pay attention to me and to get you jealous." He explained and I sighed. " I'm sorry Galina I really am also at the Yule Ball, Pansy kissed me and I am very sorry. Please take me back." Draco pleaded and I thought about it.

I nodded and reached out for him. He grinned and took me in his arms. We shared a lovely hug. I ran my hands through his hair and he smirked and chuckled.  We went back to the common room and sat on his bed. I put a hand on his thigh and he kissed my head. I moved up to his crotch and he took my hand and kissed it. "No ma'am, kitten, don't get nasty with me," He said and I giggled. "Why, you always get naughty with me and all." I argued and he rolled his eyes and tickled me under my chin. "I know babygirl but daddy can do what ever he wants while you can't  love." Draco explained to me like I was a baby. I rolled my eyes and he put his hand on my chest near my breast. "Draco" I whined and he chuckled and kissed me. 

I laid my head on his lap and he petted my head. I put my head right on "him" and he sighed. "Kitten don't be such a tease." He cooed and I felt him get a boner. I giggled and nuzzled his lap and he inhaled sharply. "Kitten!" Draco groaned and I mewed at him. "I will get a condom on and take your innocence away!" Draco said and I quickly got up with my face red. He smirked and I hid my face which was so red. " you are so innocent kit kat." He told me and I shook my head. " No you are" I replied and smirked. "Oh you wanna test me hmm" he smirked and tilted my chin up to meet him. "Hmmm maybe." I said and Draco pushed me on the bed, took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. "Okay okay you win." I say and Draco kisses me. I kiss back and take my hands up to that luscious locks of his.

He smiled at me and I caressed his face. "Draco, can I be your babygirl again?" I asked and he rubbed nosed with me. "Kit kat, you don't even have to ask." He replied and I smiled. I moved back in with him and Starlight came back to the room as well. Draco went the the restroom and on the way there, I grabbed his ass since he does it to me all the damn time. "Touché kitten" he said and I giggled. I got into one of his shirts and hopped in bed. He walked out of the restroom and when he saw me, he smiled. "Back to old times hmm" he asked and I nodded and sniffed his shirt. I sighed in heaven and he chuckled. He got in bed with me and took me in his arms. We shared a good snog and fell asleep together smiling.