Chariot Rides

Linda's P.o.v

"Your outfit is amazing!"Mel the stylist grinned. "I hope I can win."Linda sighed. "Care to explain why she's pretty?"Cashmere asked with anger.

Linda glared at her mother and dashed over to her chariot only to see someone else in it. "Uh, hello."Linda muttered nervously. "Hey, my name is Edward, I'm your district partner for the games."Edward grinned. "Ah, I see your part of the quarter quell twist."Linda gasped in shock.

Richard's P.o.v

"Hello, my name is Clove, I was a tribute in the 74th hunger games, I am now your district partner for this year."clove screamed with glee.

"Clove...I can't believe your my district partner."Richard gasped in pure shock his eyes were widened. Clove nodded putting her helmet on tightly.

The chariots started to move and Richard started at them intently he noticed the stylists in one row, the mentors in the next and all the other citizens of the Capitol in the other rows. Richard saw the district one tributes in amazing costumes the girls was a sparkly pink dress with a crown made of jewels since that districts product was luxury items. His and Cloves costume reflected knights,the district three female looked like a movie tape the guy looked way worse, the ones who looked the best were the district seven female and the district 11 tributes.

A wave of shock overcame the Capitol as they seen that the dead tributes have returned. "Welcome all tributes to the 100th hunger games!"President Swirl said with a laugh. Richard rolled his eyes listening to the boring speech.

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"President Swirl laughed walking off the podium.