Girl fight

After our lunch, we went to the gym for cheer practice. We put our bags on the side and group up. Addison started talking. "I'm so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together, we can do anything." Everyone was looking at the wolves behind Addison on the tribune. She turned around. "Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." She said.A wolf girl with knots stood up. "Try and get us to leave." She said. "Wynter. Some respect?" The handsome guy said. The girl her name is Wynter, okay. "Ow, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay" Addison said. We all looked confused. "The cheer team is for everyone." Then the wolves all make their way to the cheerleaders. And started dancing. "Five, six, seven eight!" I took my position, as a flyer. I landed in the arms of two cheerleaders and a wolf guy, I don't know his name but his claws are sharp in my leg. I did another fly act and danced it off. Then we stopped and started talking, they truly are amazing. "That was so amazing, you are all-natural cheerleaders," Addison said way too happy. The guy that scratched me cam to me. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you with the catch?" He asked. I looked at my leg it was a 4clawd red scar. "Ow no, it's fine." I smiled and covered it with my skirt. The girl Wynter began coughing. "Wynter, are you okay?" She nodded. Bucky came in clapping. The Aceys handed us folders. "Lacey, can you stop wasting trees by that ugly face of him?" I pointed at the folder. I folded the paper, took my bag, and walked away.In the hallway, a Girl took out her feet and I tripped over it. "Oops sorry elf, I couldn't see you." I tried to say something but failed. "Didn't you hear me big ears!?" She shouted. I stud up and walked away. "I said something ugly fairy." The mean girl grabbed my hair and knocked me down to the floor. I pressed my nails into her arm so that she would let me go. but she didn't. she started beating me. I hit back and before we knew it we ended up in a fight. And I had no idea if I was losing or winning. Someone came in the hall where we were fighting and screamed out of fear.People came to see what was happening. Lizzy came and saw me. She rushed to the fight and pulled me out of it. The other girl pulled my hair out my head. I looked at the girl. "No, Wylda come," Lizzy said serious and pulled me aside. "I d.dont feel so.." and i almost fell to the ground. "Wow wow wow, wo." and a boy caught me, and placed me on the floor. I looked at the girl that started the fight. She was covered in blood, her own blood. I looked back at my hands, my nails and fingers are also covered in blood, her blood. I became paler than I already was. A teacher came over to us. "come on, get up, and let's wash your hands and then we'll talk." I tried to stand, but I fell again and began coughing. I only noticed now that it was the handsome wolf guy who caught me. "Otherwise, come along. This takes too long." the teacher said and started walking to a class room. I sighed and tried to get up again, using Lizzy and the handsome wolf guy as help. And walked to the classroom. When I sat in a chair, they left again and I was left alone with the teacher. "Tell me Peligro, what happened?" after half an hour he was finally done talking to me. I grabbed my things that were still in the hall and walked home.there was nobody, good. I dropped my bag and walked to the bathroom. The mirror that hung there showed me a thin girl under the bruises. Her hair was messed up and she looked tired. I looked at my hands, which were covered with dry blood. I sighed and turned on the shower.When I was done I changed in something long, so my mom can't see my bruises.

Don't forget to vote! I really love writing the story. I never expected that there will be so many reads on this story! Thank u al!❤️