Chapter 30

I'm looking for beta-readers who can clean up the mess of grammar errors I made.

I have seen some reviews complain about my grammar at the first few chapters, so I think I should do something about it (Actually, there's a guy who says I make more errors than a kid in middle school in his guest reviews... which I believe I'm not that bad because English is not my first language in the first place and always trying to improve... I don't know if they're the same person, but there's also the next chapter's guest review said that he was glad that my friend died... I had deleted that review so... yeah, you or I won't have to see it)

Please send me a PM message or leave a review saying that you're willing to help, the last two guys who promise to help me suddenly disappear and I cannot contact them. So unless you're willing to help me, don't PM me and get my hope up.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi, Sayla and Irene Belserion

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 30

"You know, you've been staring at me this entire afternoon." Naruto spoke to Erza as they sat oppose each other in the train, which was taking them back to Magnolia "Do I have something on my face?" His face then spread out in a satisfied smile, as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, grinning smugly "Ah, don't tell me you have come to like me too, Erza. Well, that's something I should have expected, after all, we did take a bath at the hot spring together and..."

Hearing his sage conclusion, the scarlet head Titania was taken aback and started blushing furiously, with her cheeks easily matched the color of her hair.

After capturing the last mage of Succubus Eye, who turned out to be an artificial demon created by Tartarous, Naruto, and the others bid farewell to Minerva, Rogue, and Frosch and went back to report the success of the mission to Warrod. With Naruto's ability and Sayla's information about him, which of course was given quietly to her master, it was quite easy to track down Succubus Eye mage down and captured him with Minerva's territory, with Sayla adding an extra help in preventing him from using his magic. The Sabertooth mage used antimagic shackles to restrain him, but Naruto added a couple of seals onto his body to prevent him from transforming into a demon and breaking those shackles in the process. Flare, meanwhile, returned to her village and was happily welcomed by the giants, who viewed her as their little daughter.