Protection

It's like all I can remember is the old people that didn't survive the travel to the prehistoric future. *crys* I just can't. My...my family. My...my friends. There... There happy I'm sure. If the theory of heaven is real, then I'll be damned. Here, let me tell you, if I can, what happened. It's not like the portal here was flawless, because it never was. Everyone planned for the portal to lead to the past time, but instead, it transported the past to the future. New family's had to be started, a new revolution. I wish my family was there. This may sound EXTREMELY childish, but all people, to make it through, had to believe it was real. They made it unreal. Ripping a little piece of that time and space cookie, and swallowing it to destroy there passage in... Killing themselves by making them non-existant because without the prehistoric creatures and early evaluations there couldn't be man. Luckily, it was only in there minds that they where non existant, keeping us to live. Anyone who said they believed in evolution and didn't, would get killed by the all knowing universe. Even though I don't believe in GOD particularly, I still believe in life, progress, and the evolution of man kind. We have realized too late that we had to protect ourselves. And now we are vulnerable.