Chapter 1

Harry's POV
"THANK YOU EVERYBODY! GOODNIGHT!" I screamed down the microphone.

Another tour over, finally!

I took out my ear piece and even back stage, I could still hear the screaming fans.

"That was alright, eh?" Louis screamed trying to be heard over everything.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. Louis is so annoying ugh!

"Alright, alright!" He shouted and stormed off.

I walked in my dressing room and three people were standing there.

"Hello? You're not supposed to be in here."

There was no answer.

"Hello?!" I screamed at the top of my voice, trying to be heard.

Paul came storming in and saw the unwanted guests.

He rolled his eyes and picked the youngest one up. "IF YOU DON'T MOVE, I WILL MAKE SOUP OUT OF HER!" Paul screamed. He always does this when there are people in my room and they won't move. It happens quite a lot and this usually works.

The people were still there. Paul started to slowly walk away and the other two were talking to each other about something.

As they were walking away, the eldest screamed "fūck you Harry! You're such a retard, go kill yourself!" Then he ran off.

The last one left came up to me. I thought she was going to apologise to me but she didn't. Instead, she whispered "I will find you, Harry Styles. And when I do, you wouldn't want to be yourself. You can't fūcking sing. All the other guys hate you! Everyone in the world hates you! You should kill yourself to make everyone happy! Go on, I dare you! But wait... you're too chicken. One direction are wayyy better off without you."

She was picked up and was about to be carried away when she screamed "FŪCKING HARRY STYLES. I HATE YOU SO FŪCKING MUCH! GO DIE IN HELL!"

I was holding in the tears.

Louis's POV
"Hello lovely people, please may I get to my dressing room?" I chirped.

Everyone moved apart from one girl, pretty, aged about 16.

She ran up to me and hugged me.

Most fans do this but this hug felt different. It felt special.

I hugged her back. This felt so normal.

"Is this your family?" I asked, pointing to the crowd of people.

She shook her head. "No, my family hate me."

"I doubt that." I smiled. I couldn't stop smiling. Somebody. Anybody. Help?!

I opened the door to my dressing room and saw that this girl looked inside it and started to walk away.

"Hey, umm, I would probably get in trouble for this but do you want to come in?" I asked.

Her eyes widened and she whispered "please."

We walked in and well yeah, we asked a few questions about each other. I come to find that Lillie is a very, very nice person. I could speak to her for hours.

I just basically assume that we are together now as we did kiss.

~~~

"Hey, has anyone seen Harry?" I asked.

"No. Not since our show the other day." Liam and Niall said, simultaneously.

I scratched my head and rang his phone. He answered straight away.

"Harry?"

"I... I don't... I..."

You couldn't get a proper sentence out of him... he must be drinking again.

"Look, Haz where are you?" I asked.

He sounded as if he has been crying "h..home."

"K." I said and hung up.

"Guys I have to go... something's wrong with Harry!" I yelled, grabbing Lillie and putting my shoes on.

"What's wrong with Harry?" Niall asked but I was in a rush and slammed the door on his question.

I drove as quick as I could to Harry's flat and what I saw made me cry.

I couldn't bare it.
.•*•.•*.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
A/n:
Heyy guyss
CLIFFHANGERRRR
I know, this is a really bad chapter but I promise the next chapter will be better then this one aha ly 😘