Chapter 2

Lillie's POV
I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I went into Harry's flat.

Louis had to literally step outside.

"Oh my god... Harry...? What happened..?" I asked, running over to him.

He was slouched in a corner with a black eye and he was surrounded by about 7 empty bottles of vodka and a bottle of jack Daniels in his hand.

He looked up at me slightly, his eyes all red and puffy from crying.

"I can't do it." Is all he managed to whisper.

"Can't do what? Harry, speak to me." I pleaded.

"I can't do this. I can't do anything. I'm sorry Lillie. I'm sorry." He whispered.

I hugged him but he refused to move.

"Come on Harry you can't do this to yourself."

He mumbled something about his mum but I couldn't completely understand.

"Come here, Lillie." He whispered.

I leaned towards him, our eyes connecting. My heart was beating so hard... I don't know why. He leant in slowly. I went part way of the space then Harry put his pink lips against mine.

I know it's wrong but Harry is so much kinder then Louis. Louis doesn't care. Louis hates me. Louis only wants me as a girlfriend to look cool. Louis is so mean. Louis only cares about looks and body image.

Thinking about all this made me angry. I pushed harder into Harry's lips and deepened the kiss. Harry quickly reacted and he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"I know you're crying." I whispered, and pulled away.

He looked at me, tears streaming down his eyes.

"What's wrong with me?" He cried and punched the wall next to him.

"No, no Harry! Please!" I yelled.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Hugging him made me fall in love with him more. He's so kind and gentle and loving and hot and everything that Louis isn't.

I know that's wrong but honest to god.

I heard the door shut but thought nothing of it.

I let out a deep breath.

I love Harry fricken styles.

~~~

Harry's POV
I hugged Lillie.

This wasn't the first time me and Lillie have spent together...

I know... Louis has only been with her for three days but Lillie says she needs to escape him sometimes because he is so controlling.

I don't feel bad for Louis one single bit... He is such a dìck.

"Harry... I have to tell you something..." Lillie whispered.

"Anything babe." I whispered back.

"I... god this is hard to say... I-"

Then Louis walked in and saw us cuddling.

"You're such a fūcking idiot! I hate you Harry Styles! I hate you!" Louis screamed. "Come on Lillie, keep away from him! He's bad news."

Lillie hesitated at first but then Louis shouted once more at the top if his voice which scared her.

She left me to go with that monster.

I looked up at the ceiling and huffed, then took another swig of alcohol.

Beautiful TragedyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara