Night...

kaminari was wondering around past hours not paying attention In front of him but then walks past shinsou's dorm and heard singing so he presses his ear against the door to hear shinsou "i don't wanna,wanna i don't wanna die,die...sold my soul to the devil for designer 'go to hell" but i told em i don't wanna"shinsou sings making kaminari smiles at his amazing voice but also stressed about what's he's singing about "if you know  me well then you know that i ain't goin'....cause i don't wanna,i don't wanna,i don't wanna die young~" kaminari dance a little "The city of angles where i have my fun...don't wanna die young~.....when I'm gone,remember all I've done,one....we've had our fun,un....but now I'm done,one~....cause your crazy(yeah),i can't take it (no) just wanted to see you naked...heard time like money,can't waste it...what's the price of fame?cause i can taste it...so I'm chasin'and i'm facin'....a little Hennessey,it might be good for me...i sold my soul to the devil for designer....they said 'go to hell',but i told em i don't wanna...if you know me well,then you know that i ain't goin'...cause I don't wanna,i don't wanna,i don't wanna die young~...the city of angles where i have my fun...don't wanna die young~...when I'm gone remember all I've done,one...(young~~~)the city of angles where i have my fun...don't wanna die young~ when I'm gone remember all I've done,one.." shinsou finishes and sighs then jumped at the knock at his door and walks and opens it revealing the short yellow haired boy "shin i didn't know that you could sing!" shinsou eyes widened "you...you heard that?" kaminari nods.

Shinsou runs his fingers through his hair "alright then..." kaminari hugs him "are you okay?" The taller male wraps his arms around the short pikachu "yeah, what are even doing down here your dorm is on the other hall" kaminari looks up at him"i was on a walk but then i heard you singing and got distracted,so can i stay with you?" he asked "sure" shinsou smiles softly "mhm,thanks!" shinsou lets go and says"you can shower first" kaminari face turns bright pinks as he looks at the ground "c-c-can we
s-shower t-together?" shinsou chuckled and grabs kaminari's chin "sure" kaminari's face got redder, shinsou picks him up and Carries him to the bathroom then pits him on his feet then walks and starts the water "well what are waiting for strip" shinsou takes his shirt off revealing his 8 pack "hot..." kaminari mutters "thanks" shinsou winks at him and slowly pulls off his pants off kaminari covers his face,still peeking though "i see you~ now you better strip or ill do it myself~" kaminari sqeaks as he slowly takes off his shirt.

Meanwhile shinsou was fully naked so he walks towards kaminari and picks him up and takes him into the shower "you have an nice body shape" kaminari gets out if shinsou's arms "y-you do to" shinsou chuckled
|after there shower and im bed|"nighty nighty shin" kaminari nuzzles him. shinsou smiles "Night"

the two males falls asleep

(sorry for dis trash)