Middle School

Middle School

Have you ever noticed how afraid middle schoolers are about being different? It sort of irritates me that I have become this way too. Last year, when I  was a mere sixth grader, middle school was new and exciting.  possibilities were endless, or at last that's what it felt like. I was not afraid to wear a skirt although no on e else did. I did not fear talking to those endlessly annoying popular chicks. I was fearless, and proud. I don't really know if anyone really was amazed with me, for the year was so fun, I didn't care whatsoever. I wish seventh grade could be like that, but I have been scared with worries of popularity and other's opinions. It's unfortunate really, and unfair.

The point of the above paragraph is to influence you to be different. I'll be hones. At first, it might suck. But is wort it. I swear. You'll meet wonderful people, and I promise you it'll be worth  then you've ever imagined. Why let people you don't even know change you? Form you into something your not? Instead of trying to find who you really are, just be. Those who dig smaller holes find happiness and gold. But those who dig to o deep get lost in the rocks.

And the day came when the pain it took to stay tight in the bud was more than the risk it took to open up and blossom. Make that day this day. You won't regret it.