bodyguards suck(1)

Do you ever get the feeling some ones watching you?? Like no matter where you are, no matter what you do some how there is always some one near you, waiting?? If you haven't then you have no idea what it feels like, how unsafe you feel. You may think you can guess but it's no where near how it makes you really feel.

Let me start from the begging, since I was 6 my dad has had at least 3 body guards with me and always has a tracker in my phone and my car. It gets annoying and I never get any privacy but my dad tried to make me feel better by buying me my dream car, a Viper SRT 10 all black. Though it doesn't really help with the whole privacy thing it makes me feel a whole lot better because once a week he lets me take a joy ride with no body guards and none tracked phone for one hour sometimes two.

I still go to high school like any other 17 year old, but 2 of my "friends" that I'm always with are bodyguards pretending to be juniors with me, I feel bad making them repeat high school again and go to class with me all the time but they swear they don't care. They say as long as I'm safe it's worth it.

I have friends but they only hang out with me because I'm popular. I've had boyfriends but only one did I actually care for enough to want to make it work. Yet he didn't feel the same. We had been going out for 1 year when I found out he was cheating on me for the last 4 months of it with the school slut-Brittany.

I was crushed. On the day of our one year anniversary I received a txt message from him telling me to meet him in the back parking lot during lunch. So I went. When I got there they had their arms around each other and he said 'sorry babe but we are through. Me and Brittany want to go public with our relationship and I'm sick of you sweetheart.' And with that they left.

About a month later he caught up with me at school and begged for a second chance saying Brittany was a mistake and he was sorry. I wasn't stupid enough to take him back but I still had feelings for him and it hurt, so I begged my dad to transfer me schools to the school near our beach house in Miami. He agreed and now I've been here for 2 semesters of my sophomore year and almost my whole junior year. Yet now I'm starting a new school, closer to my house and the beach.

            --------Sophia's P.O.V.------------

            BEEP BEEP BEEP

            "Ugh stupid freakin alarm clock!! Shut up!" yes I know it won't really shut up with me just yellin at it but a girl can hope right? I shut my alarm clock off as I sit up and stretched. Mondays. Don't they just suck? But it's my first day at a new school. So maybe it won't be a bad Monday after all. I jumped out of bed and walked into my huge walk-in closet to pick out an outfit for the day, "hmmm what to wear..." I smiled as I spotted my favorite new outfit. I slipped into my white skinny jeans, black lace bra, neon green tank top, black mini jacket and ankle high black boots. I walked into my bathroom and began brushing my hair and teeth, doing my make-up and making sure my outfit looked cute. Once I was satisfied I walked back into my bedroom, grabbed my fox backpack and went down stairs.

            "Morning daddy" I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek as I walked by

            "Morning honey, how'd you sleep?" he smiled at me and looked back down at his laptop as he said this.

            "Great, how about you dad?"

            "Great, hey I have to go out of town for a few days for work. I'll be back before Friday though."

            "Ok, I'll see you Friday then. I got to leave or I'm going to be late. I love you, bye"

            "Bye sweetie, love you to. Have a good day"