•26

3rd person

As everyone watched the triplets in front of them. Bella ran behind Samantha quickly not thinking jumping on the back of Samantha biting her shoulder.

Samantha hissed swing Bella on her back about to take her head off til Paul jumped in front of her.

"Paul move DAMNIT!" Paul shook his wolf head. Samantha grit her teeth holding on to her arm. She swayed a little.

The triplets ran over to their mother quickly shifting back human easily Holly spoke worried "mom! Are you ok" she nodded weakly.

Holly looked at her sister wolf form and back at everyone.
Finally at Bella then Jacob and Renesmee.

"You all should be shamed !"
Rose and Emmett made their way quickly to Samantha side.

Rose looked at Bella with hate. "I should kill you Bella but I won't but you better hope she's ok Bella or so help you I'll have the girls tear you apart like paper !"

"Emmett grab her quickly Carlisle is near" Emmett nodded "NO! Take me home! NOW!"
Samantha yelled lastly before almost collapsing on the floor but Emmett and Holly Caught her.

——————————————

Leah, Paul , the triplets, Rose , Emmett and Sam all sat in the living room quietly.. today been a outrageous day everyone was worried and tired atleast Billie vision didn't go as it seen she was happy stuff went the other way.

Except she wasn't happy about her mom being bitten by their jealous aunt. She didn't know what the bit did to her mom but she hoped she was ok.

She gripped Leah hand for comfort. She was happy Leah stayed beside her for everything she loved her from
Hell and back she would
Do anything for her.

—————————-

Hailey and Holly  sat by one another with Paul on Hailey side she bit her lip Rubbing her sleeping sister hair soothing her for comfort as Paul was to her.

She didn't know what she would do if she lost her mom.. She know she would hate her dad for good.. she already completely hated Bella and Renesmee for ruining their family lives she honestly couldn't take anymore bad news or she would burst.

——————————

Paul sat rubbing the outline of Hailey Tribal tattoo he was fascinated about the triplets shifting he was also fascinated that his girlfriend and her sister are above them in leader above Sam above all shifter if there is more.

Paul mind was wondering til he started thinking about Samantha she was his bestfriend he remembered when they first met and how she crashed Bella wedding how they stayed the night in a truck looking at stars he loved Samantha like a sister he was ...

Paul mind was wondering til he started thinking about Samantha she was his bestfriend he remembered when they first met and how she crashed Bella wedding how they stayed the night in a truck looking at stars he loved Samantha like a sister he was happy to imprint on her daughter it was weird but Samantha accepted the cause because she knew Paul would care for her daughter no matter what.