The Frozen Sky

Eves POV

I wake up my arm crushed by chelia "and my arm is asleep" I kiss chelia on the forehead "this has been an amazing month I wish she would join blue pegasus but I guess we will just have to have a long distance relationship" I poke her a few times and she groans waking up "evy? Good morning" she grins "let's get dressed and get you ready to go home I bet lamia scale will be happy to have one of their strongest members back"

She sighs "yeah plus me and wendy got a concert tomorrow I can give you a back-stage pass since your my fiance" I nod "that would be great, I think I've only seen you two perform once" she let's go of my arm and goes to get dressed. "Did you enjoy your stay?" She nods "yep except for the part where I was writhing in pain but this should only happen two more times maybe god slayer mating is only every 20, 25 years. This year is special since I heard every slayer is affected

"That's fun, well let's go to the guild for some breakfast" chelia pouts and I giggle "you know that being a host is only acting theres no true feelings" she nods "fiiiiine, I guess I'm fine with it" I pat her head and we go to the guild to eat "sup guys" "hey eve, chelia" hibiki is eating sherry comes and hugs chelia "I'm going to be so sad tomorrow I wont be able to give love to you every day now" I look away from chelia being suffocated by her cousins chest. I then go to hibiki and ren "so imma get alot of people tomorrow since I've been on leave for a few weeks"

They nod grinning "yep good luck eve" I nod and go eat breakfast with chelia. We then go home and start to pack her up "I promise to visit you once a week or you can, I wouldent want to deprive my.....wife from me" she hugs me and I kiss her forehead smiling "I love you eve" we go to the station and I see her off giving her a kiss before she leaves. I go and change into my host uniform and wait for my first customer of the day.

Authors side notes: and that was one of the last chapters we got two more chapters till its finished I hope you all enjoyed this