Lietpol and giripan (under editing)

Hellloooo💕 Wow...this was last updated almost a year ago, freaking hell where did all that time go😂 Anyway sorry for the long wait but hey I'm updating this so that's good! I hope you enjoy this and sorry if it's short. If you want suggestions are still open so you can still suggest. The Giripan was suggested by noodles8056 and the more Baltic and soviet states are suggested by Czechia_APH I hope you don't mind I changed it into Lietpol but other soviet satellite states will be mentioned. If you feel like I'm leaving people out (I bloody well know I am and I feel guilty about it) just ask alright. You'll see in the title that I haven't edited this yet so excuse any spelling or construction errors and if you see one please point it out. There's a chance that I wouldn't have updated this till...Sunday? So it's better to post it now and fix errors later so you guys at least have the chapter you deserved. Anyway let's continue!!!

Nobody's POV (3rd Person POV )

"The next one is Belarus..." Japan announced as everyone looked at the dangerous and stealthy nation...

"Well go on. You can read it. It's not like we have a say in the matter," She sighed gesturing for him to go on. Japan nodded as he looked down to the book to read the deadly nation's diary entry.

Dear Diary

I don't wear the bow in my hair to look cute for big brother or because Ukraine made it for me like she made the scarf for big brother. Although those are great reasons, the main reason is because I keep something hidden. The bow covers my erogenous zone...

Everyone didn't even dare to say a word or let out even a stifled laugh, though everyone smiled a bit showing their amusement. Japan didn't say anything, staying the same shy person he is at heart. He flips the page as he reads Germany's name on the bottom. The stoic nation sighed but didn't object, letting Japan continue with the embarrassing entries.

Dear Diary

There are only 3 reasons I keep my hair slicked back:
1) I look like Sweden otherwise
2) It makes me unique, just like Italy and Romano have their curls
3) It's mostly to hide my erogenous zone from people touch it...

Germany blushed as Prussia chuckled still holding Canada in a tight hug. "Well well, looks like you two have quite a lot in common," Prussia smirks as Belarus glared at him. So for the next like ten minutes Belarus chased Prussia around the table, some nations laughing so hard they can't breath and others like Canada and Russia try to break up the fight or rather the running. Canada finally succeeded, pulling Prussia back into his seat and leaning on him once more. Prussia accepted this and held Canada's hand gently.

"Alright the next one is Poland..." Japan smiles at the oddly silent nation. "Aw yes! I just hope it's not the sappy or embarrassing stuff," he chuckles nervously, though he sounded like he was excited. Him and Hungary seemed to be making notes. Everyone knew Japan, Hungary, Taiwan and Poland each have separate blogs which they use to write some fanfics about the nations (according to Yao who had witnessed it once, it is quite...explicit). "It is quite short so it might not be that sappy," Japan reassured him as Poland nodded, quite liking the attention he was getting.

Dear Diary~

I talked with Italy the other day after a meeting. We have quite a lot in common. We both crossdressed at one point in our lives, we both love fashion and we have very fun and bubbly attitude. It was quite nice to have someone who understands you...even your pain...