MUST READ BEFORE CONTINUING!

Hey guys! Okay i know so many of you are totally pissed at me for not uploading in forever! My apologies i have been the busiest person! I'm so sorry! But I'm back and i have 2 chapters ready to upload! Only one is going up right now though. I have one more thing i need to add to the other 2! Now as for the story it says on my message board that i rewrote some of the chapters! I did in fact rewrite them! Iv added information and deleted un necessary parts! So please read the following parts bellow to know whats going on in the story now so you don't have to go back and re-read the whole story. Even though I'd be flattered if you did :) Love you guys! Okay read the following please!

Rance- from the very beginning of the story and the reason behind the gang problem is Jake.

Jake is Tanners best friend that she views as her brother. Jake use to take Tanner home after school and wait with her until Nick got done with Football. Tanner hasn't heard out of Jake in a year and a half. She hasn't heard because he's dead, but she loves him even if he isn't answering her constant emails and phone calls. 

Tanner finds out Rance is Jake in a few chapters after the shooting chapter. Nick reveals the true way he died and why they are now after him . I'm putting the following part of that right after this.

“It’s okay. But you have to tell why they wanted you dead Nick.” I whispered while looking up into his eyes.

He stared down with uncertainty.

I grabbed one of his hands and started playing with his fingers.

“You don’t have to go into detail. Id just like to know why I… killed 3 people. You know?” I whispered while looking up into his eyes before going back to staring at his fingers.

“ He was involved with drugs. Those guys wanted me dead because I supposedly ‘ killed’ their best drug dealer.” He said with a sigh.  “ he was a good friend, he was just  involved in bad things.”

“ Yeah.” I smiled while kissing his fingers. “ But why is this just coming up now? How long ago did Rance die?” I questioned while kissing his swollen knuckles.

“A year an a half ago, we were in Colorado. It was dark out. I don’t know why but we were out at midnight and we were all drunk and being stupid. One of them thought it would be funny to race each other on Rance’s street racing bikes.  It was stupid of us.  To think it’d be fun to go racing down the highway drunk on bikes that could go over 350. Being drunk none of us thought racing would hurt anyone, let alone kill Rance.” He said in a pained voice. “ It was Jake. You remember Jake? He use to always pick you up after school and take you to my place and hang out with you till I was done with football.” I nodded and looked up at him to see he had his eyes closed with a pained expression. “Rance was Jake. Jake was Rance however you want to look at it He was him.” He confessed. I sucked in a sharp breath and pulled away from him.

“No, Jake said he was going to Canada to see his Grandmother. Not to Colorado to get drunk like an idiot. He’s in Canada with his Grandmother. Safe and alive, right? Don’t tell me tha-. Hes not dead.” I cried.

“Tanner, I only told you he was still in Canada to keep you from getting hurt. Emotionally and physically.” Nick confessed regrettable.

“How could you! He was like a brother to me Nick and you didn’t think it was important enough to tell me he’s 6 feet under?” 

“ I know! I should have told you Tanner. But with this gang after me, if they found out you were close with Rance and I. They would have come after you Tanner!” he argued. I glared at him and angrily wiped away my tears.

“ He’s really dead?” I questioned after a few minutes of silence. He nodded slowly and carefully took me into his arms. I bit my tongue to keep from crying and stared at the wall behind Nick. I was beyond belief mad and in considerably sad but I wasn’t one ounce mad a Nick. He was only doing it to keep me safe, I got that now.  I looked across the room at the picture of Jake and I. He had me hung upside down  and hanging from his arm. A huge grin was stretched across his face. While I was laughing like an idiot.  Reality sunk in as I looked back at Nick and saw him staring at the picture behind me. The one of the 3 of us cuddled on the couch with me in the middle. Nick was kissing my cheek while Jake was kissing my forehead. I had my head in my hands, hiding from embarrassment.

“No one wants you dead anymore do they?” I said after a few minutes of silence. I dragged my eyes away from the picture and looked up at Nick. His eyes told all, I could tell he regretted not telling me.

So after that, Tanner is having reoccurring nightmares about the men she killed and views herself as a killer. Nick tries desperately to convince her shes not. She slowly starts to push those thoughts away and only everyone and a while has nightmares about them, but she cant stand watching movies where people get killed. 

Skipping way into the story where they are in New York and after their 'special night' Tanner is still in pain. when she and the guys are running on the beach debating who tells Nicks mom about the engagement she further hurts herself in her injury and is keeping it a secret from Nick and is taking extra amounts of it to prevent her from showing her pain. They continue having 'special nights' and it further hurts Tanner but she refuses to tell Nick. Nicks mother finds out about Tanner sneaking shots of meds and promises not to tell nick if she promises to not further damage herself with activity's. Both of them break their promises. Nicks mom tells Nick and Tanner continues injuring herself while having 'special nights' with Nick. 

Okay so thats the majority of what i rewrote. There is some more but none of it is too important to the story where if it reoccurs you'd be confused 

kk guys thanks for reading this and the new chapter is under this so get to reading :)

Love you guys! Thanks for all your support! 

PS i really am sorry it took so long to get new stuff up!!!!!!!

 Forgive me!