Run Away

~~There maybe some parts that are to violent if you dont like it dont read it.~~

I awoke up the next morning feeling different not sore like every other morning for 6 years no I felt. Energized.

Must have had a really good sleep I silently made my way to the bathroom for a freezing cold shower knowing fully well that Tommy has not paid the heating bill I turned the water on and got undressed not pausing to think about how cold it is going to be and just jumped right in.

As I predicted it was freezing balls!

After I washed my hair with soap not shampoo I never have that kind of luxury. I got out and walked back to my room in my old ratty bathrobe. I stopped right before walking in my doorway and listened to see if Tommy was still asleep.

He was I hear his snoring.

So I went in my room and dressed the same way I always do in baggy jeans and a black sweatshirt nothing spectacular.

I decided to put my hair up like I do every day but I took a little time on it making it into a sloppy yet neat bun on the top of my head.

Glancing at my clock I realize that I'm late so I put my shoes on and run down the steps. In my attempt to get out of the house and not be late I was greeted with the fact that I had woken up Tommy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? There are people trying to sleep"

I just stare down at my shoes.

"WHACK" I didn't flinch because it didn't hurt and in return that made him madder. I don't know why it didn't hurt I mean he is three times my size my train of thought was interrupted by him punching my in the face.

My nose started to gush blood and it stung like something I have never felt before I could feel my face swelling.

Tommy started to take his belt off and I knew what was coming a beating.

"Tommy please I need to get to school I'm already late. Please"

Big Mistake.

Tommy finished taking his belt off and as soon as it was out of the last belt loop he took the silver metal part and smacked me across the left cheek.

I dropped down on my knees cupping my face it hurt so bad it felt like my face was burning but it only lasted for a minute and then it was gone just like that the burning stopped and I felt mad so mad.

"You have been acting out lately I think it's time for me to teach you a lesson that you will never forget."

I looked up at tommy just as he pushed his pants down to around his ankles.

I didn't quite understand what he was doing until he grabbed my hair and threw me to the living room.

He grabbed a hold of my pants and I tried to fight him to push him off of me but it didn't work he got my pants down. He again punched me in the face and this time it didn't sting. He let off of me for a minute to reach over and grab something.

A knife.

He ran it across my thigh to my upper thigh slicing open my skin it didn't sting it didn't hurt in fact the only thing I felt was an emotion no I wasn't scarred like I should have been no the amount of anger that was coursing through my veins held off anything else that I was feeling.

"Tommy STOP IT!" I yelled he seemed shocked at first that I would speak to him like this but he didn't stop he just continued he threw the knife down on the floor and leaned back to look at what he did. I didn't care what he did but in that moment he reached up and took hold of my underwear and started to pull them down.