Chapter 11

A few weeks later

Today was the day of Anaya and Anita's farewell. Aarav was in his room. He was still booking his flight tickets. That's when Anaya entered. He shut his laptop and stood up. Anaya ran to him and hugged him. "I will miss you," she said. Anaya pulled him in for a deep kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.

A tear slipped from Deepika's eye while she was kissing him. That's when Aarav pulled out. Anaya hugged him tightly. "follow me baby, please. I really love you. I don't want to leave you. Follow me," she said. Aarav just hugged her. "Maybe, just maybe we might meet again." he said.

Anita entered and held Anaya's hand. Anita started walking out. Anaya was forced to let go Aarav's hand. And they left. Aarav booked the tickets for the following day.

In the flight...

Anaya was scrolling through all the photos of Aarav. She already missed him. The only memory of him with her was his shirt. Soon, they reached Mumbai. Anaya quickly took out his shirt and hugged it.

Aarav missed her but he knew it was going to be worth it. He was going to meet her in a few hours.

Back home....

Anaya and Anita were hanging out with Aditya(Ranbir). They chatted but Anaya was not very interested. The only thing she was thinking a bout was Aarav. What was he doing. How is he. Did he miss her. She kept thinking when finally, Anita snapped her fingers in front of her eyes.

Anaya now was jealous of Anita. Anita had her man coming for her. Samar was already in his home in Mumbai and she could meet her man anytime. But, Anaya could not. Aditya hugged Anaya goodbye since he had a flight.

Anaya went to sleep. Thinking and dreaming about the man she loved.