Part 2: Please tell me I'm dreaming, please...

It's been a few days since I was kept as a prisoner on the Nemesis. I refused to eat, communicate, do anything with those cons. And once again, the sun shined bright outside, while I was trying to get up from the table. My body was crying for a comfier place to sleep, a warmer place to live. 

 But... 

 "Cait? Hey, Cait! I'm going for a ride around the city, wanna join me? You can get yourself a few things from your home and buy food. You look awful." Knockout said and came closer to the table. 

 Well, geez, no duh Sherlock. Like I didn't know. 

 "Soundwave, what's wrong with her?! She refuses to talk with us, even with you! Can't YOU do something?!" Starscream yelled from the other side of the room. 

 "I wanna starve to death if you don't mind." I smiled at them, my stomach growling in approval. 

 I saw Knockout's optics risde from horror. Starscream was backing away a little. And Soundwave... he stood silent, as usual. 

 "What's wrong?" I asked them. It was the first time since I started talking. My voice was huskier in a moments. Probably I was getting cold. 

 "Your... eyes..." Knockout pointed at me. I looked down  the table, my own eyes widening from the horror that grabbed my body. My eyes were purple... Was it possible... No... 

 "I need to go home! Now!" I backed away, looking away from the table. 

 ~~~~

 "Why did you start talking so much now?" Knockout asked, driving me towards home. 

 "Shut the hell up. I know where the sensitive control cables are. Don't. Make. Me. Cut. Them." I growled, looking into my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were still glowing that purple color. 

 "Okay, okay. Geez, you're scary." He screamed. 

 ~~~~

 I stormed in the house, finding it as it had to be. I knew where I had to go. The room I never stepped into. My father's cabinet. He kept almost everything there. Starting from his hunting years and going running through the years of studying the new form of life - Autobots and Decepticons. 

 I took a deep breath, pressing the door handle down. The room was dark. I searched for the light key, my slim fingers touching the wall. 

 As the lights came on, I saw it. I saw his book on the desk. The pages still wide open. I started reading the first paragraph, my eyes slowly running through each sentence. Please tell me I'm dreaming. Please...

 "Hey, beauty queen, hurry up!" Knockout's horn made an echo in the house.

 I looked around the house. I wasn't able to move. My whole body was trembling.

 "What's taking you so long?!" A boy, around my age yelled, his red eyes, running through my whole body.

 I don't think I could take anything more from this. I closed my eyes as I felt my body heavy. Then everything just blacked out...

 =
 =

 =

 "I seriously don't know what happened. She collapsed on the floor and the book she held fell from her hands." 

 He knew what happened to her. He slowly read the pages, reaching the last one. The unfinished sentence.

 'I never knew she was special. So, so special...
 An adopted baby... so speacial...'

 He closed his purple eyes, feeling the tickle inside his body, until he was himself again. He slowly looked at his red colored 'friend' and took her body.

 After closing each of the doors, until he finally knew he was alone. He looked at her through his visor.

 "So special. I never knew you were her..."  

 -----------
 What can I say? This chapter kinda messed up the thoughts in my head and yeah. Btw, HELLOOOO. I'm back. Strange, isn't it? I just have so much problems (school, family and other shit) and yeah.... 
 Well, expect a new chapter today or these days. I hope I can be active as before. See you peeps.