Chapter 72

I woke up to the sound of giggles and whispers. I then immediately noticed a dead weight crushing my body, Ryan’s face was pressed up against mine.

“Ryan. Ryan.” I whispered, shoving him.

“What?” He groaned.

“You are squishing me fatty.” I complained, he just groaned again before turning over; freeing me. I saw the guys were there, with some nurses and the Doctor. “Hi.” I said lamely.

“Just adorable.” Zach teased.

“Twitter here we come!” Eddie added with a laugh. It made me smile too.

“You can deal with grumpy when he finds it.” I informed him, poking Ryan making him groan again. He showed me the picture and it was pretty cute, he had already tweeted it too. Just in case Ryan tried to stop him.

“I won’t be in the area when he does.” He laughed.

“Amy, we want to keep you overnight again. Just to get everything back to normal, there are still some irregularities.” Doctor Peterson explained.

“Okay.” I sighed.

“Is that a problem?” He asked, sensing my disappointment.

“No, I want to get better. The guys have a show tonight, an hour away. Guess it just means I’ll be on my own.” I explained.

“Or not!” Adam appeared in the doorway. A smile on his face.

“Adam!” I shouted happily, he came over and hugged me. And slapped Ryan. Best friend ever!

“Wake up lazy. Glad you are better, mostly. But we can’t have you lonely. Ryan would blow a fuse.” I felt better knowing I wouldn’t be alone. Ryan was slowly getting up, Zach held out a coffee and honestly Ryan looked like he might explode with happiness.

“What did you get me then Zach?” I questioned.

“Love? And cookies.” He held out a triple chocolate chip cookie.

“Are these-“

“The ones from the party.” He confirmed happily, eating one himself.

“I gratefully accept your love and your cookies.” I told him, smiling. I’m glad everything is pretty much normal again. I missed these guys, and the laughs we all have. “I thought you were busy Adam?”

“I was. But I was bored and needed an excuse to get away. So thanks. You can stop being ill anytime soon though, it makes me nervous Sis.”

“I do apologise Brother Adam.” I teased, at this point the nurses and Doctor realised there was no hope for us or our sanity. And left. “I’ll need to call my parents today, make sure they are okay.”

“Great, we can do that after all the boring losers leave.” Adam suggested.

“Sounds like a plan.” Ryan was actually awake now, deciding to pull me into a hug.

“Morning.” He sighed.

“Morning sleepyhead.” I giggled. He gave me a soft kiss, before getting out of the bed.

“Hey Adam. Thanks for coming down man, means a lot. Want anything guys?”

“I want some Fanta. And an egg toastie.” I replied, smiling.

“Only if you drink water.” Ryan countered.

“Deal. But the Fanta for later.” He nodded before going to find me food.

“Damn, that guy will do anything for you.” Adam commented.

“We know.” Brent replied. “He loves her so much. She is his world.”

“Wow guys. You do realise I am here. And can hear you.” I pointed out.

“Yeah, who cares?” Eddie laughed.

“I have sensitive information; your tweet.”

“Ryan will check his phone eventually.” Eddie sighed, obviously thinking about how Ryan will react.

“Not too soon.” I pulled his phone from behind me. “Now, we have just established Ryan does anything for me.” I teased.

“Bribery. I like it.” Eddie chuckled. “I care about you, very much. I apologise for the rudeness of my colleagues.”

“It’s too late to apologise.” I started singing, and as is custom Eddie joined in. Soon the whole room was singing along, Ryan got back in time for the last minute, a smallish group had gathered outside and were watching amazed. I guess there was a lot of talent in the room. As if on cue, Danny and the boys pushed their way through the crowd.

“Hey boys!” I greeted them cheerily.

“Someone looks better.” Mark laughed.

“Defo.” I giggled, taking the food and drinks from Ryan. “Thanks babe.”

“No problem. Have you seen my phone?” He asked, looking confused and slightly worried. The guys had started snickering, which obviously made Ryan suspicious.

“No, it’s has to be here somewhere though. We can look for it later.” I said over the sniggering assholes.

“Why are they laughing?” Ryan asked, raising one eyebrow.

“I don’t know why you’re looking at me, they are the ones laughing!” I pointed out, looking as outraged as possible.

“Right. I know you are involved. I will find out.” Ryan sighed, collapsing into his seat.

“I don’t know why you insist on blaming me.” As I said this, I very subtly moved his phone, Eddie took it and placed it in his back pocket. I took out my phone and texted Danny to take it from Eddie, then give it to Adam; who has the best hiding places ever. Danny looked up at me and smiled. The mission is a go. Time to distract Ryan.

A/N - Wow! Over 5k! XD You guys are amazing :) I will try to post another chapter today, but it will be pretty late... Have to go to the Christmas Lights being turned on :D Please vote and comment XD