Three: 'Perfect?'

Louis' POV

Harry huh? He seems nice. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell. I stood up grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder. I was about to leave when I heard somebody clear their throat. I turned around to see Harry standing there awkwardly. Hm? He doesn't seem like the awkward type of guy.

"Hey, I'm Harry." He says smiling and reaching out his hand. I look at his hand for a second then shake it and smile at him.

"Louis." I pull my hand away and put it back at my side.

"Pleasure to meet you." He says and stops for a moment. "If you need any help with finding classes or anything really, I'll be happy to provide it." He smiles at me as I ponder on what my answer should be.

"Thanks Harry." I say smiling at him. "Actually, I was wondering if you could show me where Bio is.." I look down at my schedule to see what room it says.

"Of course. Right this way." He replies smiling and I smile back following behind him to Biography. We walk out of the classroom and into the hall with students thronging back and forth repetitively. "So, Doncaster. I think I visited there when I was younger..." he looks off a little. I nod.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm. Why'd you move?" he asks, looking down at me. Not to mention he's quite a bit taller than me.

I shrug, "Oh, the typical. Parent's transferred."

"Right.." Harry replies. He has.. really green eyes. Sea green, and they actually appear to be sparkling. I smiled at him before looking forward and seeing a gray line coming straight towards me. Next thing I know im on the floor holding my head and groaning. I open my eyes to see Harry's bright green orbs looking down at me. I notice that he is holding his stomach and trying not to laugh. I sigh getting up.

"Are you okay?" He says chuckling softly. I nod standing up while still rubbing my head. Where did that pole come from?

"It's always been there you're just new." Harry said laughing as he continued to walk. I grabbed my bag off the floor and began to follow him.Once we got to Bio he stuck his hand out.

"Give me your schedule." I grab my schedule out of my pocket and hand it to him. He furrows his eyebrows together as he looks it over.

"We have Five classes together and lunch that means you have two classes without me." He says with a smile as he hands me back my schedule. I smile at him as he hikes up his bag on his shoulder.

"Well I better get to my next class. I'll come get you after this period." He says smiling before walking away. I turn around and walk into Bio. I look around and decide to sit in the back by a boy with olive skin and Black hair that is quiffed up with one blonde highlight in the front. Once the teacher came in she did roll call and I had to repeat the whole introducing myself part to the class. Once I got back to my seat the boy who i've learned is named Zayn turn towards me and stuck his hand out. 

"I'm Zayn, and you are?" I took his hand and shook it.  

"Louis. " he nodded smiling. We began talking about random things as the teacher sat up front doing nothing. The bell rang and he bid me goodbye heading to his next class. Harry met me at the door as promised and we headed to our next class together. Gym. I'm really good at gym since I'm one flexible two fast and three I'm part cat so... We got to the gym fast and went to go get changed I noticed Harry kept looking at me once I had my shirt off. I just blushed and pretended I didn't notice. One I finished I headed into the gym running into Zayn and a boy with bleached blonde hair that was quiffed up. I also noticed his bright blue eyes and braces. He smiled at me.  

"Hey you're the new kid right?" I nodded.  

"Im Niall" I smiled softly "Louis." this is when Harry came out of the locker room. He smirked at us walking over. 

"I see you've met my mates." I nodded smiling.  

"Maybe" He laughed his curls bouncing as he did so. He was perfect. Wait what? perfect? Where the hell did that come from.

a/n sorry this was so bad guys haha anyways the next couple of chapters will be way better the beginning is only a bit slow Ilu Cat should be updating soon -Sammie