The letter

"Mom, mom holy shoes" I scream running into the kitchen.
"What? what? what happened?" Mom panics, she always panics over nothing it's super annoying.
" I got a BASKETBALL SCHOLORSHIP!!!!" I yell with excitement and I start jumping up and down, my mom joins in and we are jumping around like lunatics together.
"Holy shoes Kara that is amazing! congratulations I am so proud of you we have to celebrate!" She exclaims with excitement.
"Ahhhh mom I am super excited and nervous at the same time"
"Don't be nervous you will do great it's only onward and upward from here!" she reassures me.
"Thanks mom I love you ahhhhhh I am so happy I got it yayayayyaya!"
"Umm I'm gonna go call Jodie and tell her the news"
"Ok you do that" my mom tells me with a huge grin from ear to ear.

I run upto the stairs and hear my mom yelling at me.
"WHAT MOM?" I yell.
"Be CAREFUL DONT TRIP" She yells back laughing.
"MHMMM MOM OK THANKS?"
"ANYTIME"
I run into my room, jump on my bed and call my Bestfriend Jodie. after about 2 minutes she picks up at last.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"What you doing?"
"I am like fudging super excited right now!"
"What why?"
"I'll tell you later" I laugh
"Oh come on Kara you always do this you always say your gonna tell me then u never do or u forget" she sighs.
"Hahah I no love ya but anyways I got a BASKETBALL SCHOLARSHIP!!!" I scream.
"Owww my ears" she pouts I may not be able to see her but I know she is pouting.
All I can hear  is laughing then she what seems like forever she speaks again "Congratulations I am so proud of you!!! yay!! we have to celebrate!" she exclaims. " oh and by the way Baylee says hi"

"Yes we do omfg we have to!" I shout from excitement. "oh haha hey Baylee" I laugh.
"Sorry got to go Tall one my brother is crying, I'm sorry Tall one" Jodie States.
"It's ok shortie talk to ya later luv ya"
"Luv ya to"

We hang up and I start jumping on my bed in excitement.
Ahhh this is amazing this is life changing I can't believe I got a basketball scholarship this is amazing I am so happy!!! I am so excited but nervous at the same time.